Mei × Reader

Mei and his sister-in-law was working together with cleaning the house as Ido made preparations for lunch. The wine haired male liked working with his new sister as she was easy for him to talk to and she was enough like Ido for him to be comfortable with.
The young woman put up the equipment they were working with once they were done and sighed, "Hey Mei, what is your opinion on the sudden surge of soulmate encounters?"
"Don't have one. I am just glad that Ido found you and the other two aren't like their soulmates.," Mei said as he was about to light up a cigarette before seeing the glare his sister-in-law was giving him. He put the cigarette away, "you and Ido really don't like my habits."
"We're concerned about your health Mei.," the woman said, "Come on, I think Ido needs some help."
The male nodded and walked with his sister-in-law to the kitchen to help Ido.
Lunch was made but ingredients for meals was wearing thin, the three needed to go shopping.

.
(Y/n) happily walked around town and spun at some intervals of her walk. Her face had a cheery smile on it. She had a pure and innocent energy radiating from her, she was almost exactly like a child. But she was actually an adult.
The female also wore clothes that was youthful in nature on her small body.
She had a craving for lunch and also had some shopping to do. So she was heading to the store.
Some of the staff of the store looked at her in confusion with some patrons of the store, she did not care. She was an Adult and she had things to do!
The female saw a ruffle of fabric and the legs of an attractive woman walk by.
She looked and saw two men in maid dresses with a beautiful woman in a shorter maid dress. The female had a frillier dress than the two men, it had some bows on it.
The three were talking about what they needed to buy.

The youthful female watched them with immense interest. The two men were handsome and dark in their energy, they had many experiences in their life.
They felt scary and dangerous but at the same time there was a pull to get closer to them.
(Y/n) slowly got closer to them and saw the woman look over to her, the woman followed the gaze of the youthful female and saw who she was looking at.
The woman tapped the Man beside her and pointed to the young looking woman, "Mei, you have an admirer."
The messier wine haired male turned his head to see who the woman was talking about.
His gaze met a girl that had bows in her hair and a cute frilly outfit on.
"A kid?," the male said back to the woman as she started to laugh.
The woman had a kind laugh, "Go talk to her, Mei. You might make a friend."
The wine haired male gave the woman a glare which she playfully returned.
The other male watched as (y/n) slowly approached them.

The man turned from the woman and looked down to see the girl looking at him, her big innocent looking eyes staring up at him from her short height.
He crouched down to her height with a sigh, "Can I help you kid? Are you lost?"
"I just wanted to say hello and that you look handsome.," the youthful woman said with a mature voice that surprised the male.
"Thank you....," the maid male said and looked back at his companions.

.
Ido had a small smile while (IdoSm) had a grin on her face, Mei turned back to the girl.
"Quick question, how old are you?," the male asked.
"I am in my twenties.," the youthful female said.
Mei got up and looked down at the short woman, "Is that all you want to say?"
"Yep!," the small woman chirped happily, "And can you get that please, I can't reach it."
Mei looked to the shelf he was standing beside and took the requested item down to hand to the woman, she gave him another smile.
"Thank you!," the young woman said and ran off.
Mei heard his sister-in-law giggle, "She was adorable. Oh, I'm staying with you two tonight. Remember?"
The male rolled his eyes. They got their groceries and paid for them before going home to make dinner.

After dinner and cleanup, Ido and his soulmate got ready for bed while Mei sat on his bed in a trance.
The woman with Ido was concerned for her brother in law, this was the first time she saw him in a trance like this. She motioned to Mei after Ido gave her a questioning look.
"He's speaking to his soulmate. It is a telepathic link they share.," Ido explained, "This is the time of day he looks forward to."
The woman nodded and smiled, "I hope they meet soon. Mei deserves a little happiness."
Mei snapped out of his trance and looked over to his sister-in-law, "What?"
"Nothing.," the young woman said, "Goodnight Mei."
"Yeah.," the wine haired male said and got into bed.