2p Denmark x reader , cutie and the beast.

(A/n): the 2p nordic 5 do not get as much attention as they deserve. I will remedy that :) also major cuteness and oocness warning

Magnus sat at his desk listening to thoughts in his mind, random weird thoughts.
Thoughts that made him laugh slightly at how silly they were.

'Are trees ticklish?'
'Do fish have favorite colors?'
'Do chickens dream?'
'Do dolphins like hugs?'
'What's my soulmate like? Is he cute?'

These thoughts were not his but his soulmate's, a childishly innocent minded girl who did not realize that she was broadcasting her thoughts to him.
He sometimes talked back to her and she called him her little voice.
That made him want to facepalm. How dumb or naive was she?

He began to worry when her thoughts grew dark,

'Why did they do that?'
'Am I really that ugly?'
'I guess I am insane. No normal person should talk to themselves.'

"Do not worry, you are beautiful.", Magnus answered to her and he could feel her jump, "sorry for scaring you."

"Mr voice. People are being mean at school.", the girl answered, "they say that I'm hideous and that I will never find my soulmate."
"They are wrong", Magnus replied, "you are beautiful and I will find you."
The girl was quiet for a moment.

"I have to go to bed, tomorrow is a school day."
Magnus looked at the clock, it was late. He sighed, knowing that her random adorable ramblings would cease when she was asleep.
"One question before you go to sleep, where are you?"

The girl told him where she was, where she went to school, and any other question he asked.

~(y/n)'s pov!!!~
I told Mr. Voice where I went to school.
Where my bullies and their soulmates picked on me.
He said that he would be there by tomorrow.

The next day I got up and got ready, I put a cute (gemstone) hair clip to hold my (h/c) bangs out of my face. Mr. Voice was going to be there and I was looking forward to meeting my soulmate!
I put on my cute school uniform and grabbed my (favorite animal) print bag before eating breakfast and running to school.
When I got there I saw something strange, a scary looking man was standing at the school's entrance.
He was handsome but REALLY intimidating, for some reason I wanted to speak to him.

I walked up to the man and gave him my best smile, "Good morning sir! Why are you here?"
He looked down at me because he was tall!
"I'm waiting for someone.", he said in a cool sounding accent.
"That's nice! Have a good day!", I said and he nodded his head, his amazing hair glistened in the morning sun.

I ran inside and was tripped by the resident bitch! My bag was ripped off my back and I was kicked in the gut.
"Look at little miss (y/n), all dressed up."
I was lifted off the ground by my hair, "Ooh what is this? A real gemstone hairclip?"
(Y/n) let out a whine when the bully ripped the clip out of her hair, "that was my mom's!"
"I don't give a fuck whore.", the bully laughed and punched me in my gut.

"Let her go!", a loud Voice roared, the bullies dropped me and ran only for the scary man who stood outside to grab both of them.
He gave the most murderous glare ever to the one who stole my hairclip, "give it back."
The bully dropped the clip on the floor and it broke.
The man dropped both of them and growled, "don't mess with her again."

The two ran off crying. The man looked back at me with concerned eyes, "are you alright?"
I nodded, " I'm used to it."
He gave me a sad look, "you should not be."
He picked up the fragments of mom's hairclip and placed them into his pocket.
"What are you doing that's mine!", I exclaimed and he picked me up gently.
"Correction ours.", his voice was familiar it was exactly lik-
"Mr. Voice?!", the man gave a small smile and embraced me.

"Magnus, and your name?"
"(Y/n) (l/n)", I said and hugged his neck, this titan was my soulmate!
He made a disgusted face, I was worried.
"What's wrong?", I said
"I don't like your last name.", he replied, "you need a better one."
"What?!"
"I think mine will fit nicely.", he said with a smirk, "(y/n) Køhler sounds perfect."
I was speechless, he just said that!!

I wriggled out of his grip and climbed onto his back, "I claim this mountain as mine!"
He chuckled and walked out of the school with me still on his back.
"Where are we going?!", I said and Magnus laughed. It was a magnificent sound.
"Home. You can come back tomorrow, but today I want to get to know my new wife."