L.E.V. x reader: stereo hearts

(A/n): I'm on a roll with these demon house chapters! Meet LEV! Love LEV, see LEV. LEV LIKES PEOPLE, I'm doing the friendly ones first!

(Y/n) (l/n), a lover of music with a tune that was pumping in her very soul. The tune was her soulmate marker, she would sing it and see if there was a response at all. None so far so she travels and sings it out loud on the streets, that what has brought her to Tsukiumi Isle!

LEV, an electronic based being that has a great love of music.
He loves to mix and create music for listeners with the help of Punkk and Dethmettal, his half brothers. They are not as friendly as he is so he gets a lot of attention.
He has been adding his soulmate marker tune as a beat to his songs recently so that he may be able to find her, he hoped that she would be on Tsukiumi Isle.
He was sort if right.

(Y/n) was just about to start singing when she heard a beat drop and the tune she had in her heart play loudly with the accompanying backup of techno and metal, she ran to the source and saw a huge crowd dancing to the music being played on the speakers.
"Pump it louder, louder! Move to the sound of my heart!", the D.J. yelled.
The speakers that floated around him amplified his voice, his synthesizer like voice.
(Y/n) asked for a megaphone from a nearby police officer and told him why, the policeman happily obliged to shut LEV up.

(Y/n) climbed on top of the police car and shouted her line in return, "Pump It up, brighter and brighter so we can't stay apart!"
The music instantly stopped and she saw the electric green male turn his gaze to her, "Time to CE-CE-CELEBRATE!"
The Male motioned for (y/n) to come on stage with him and she quickly went up, the Male screamed "Electric".
He gave a huge grin and threw her in the air, "GIVE HER A HAND!"
The audience applauded and watched as LEV caught his soulmate, the dizzy and very happy girl held onto her soulmate as the onlookers cheered.

Hope you guys have earplugs.