2p Canada x reader : gotcha!

For Dramaqueen2905

Mathieu Williams.
A gruff Canadian who enjoyed the outdoors, animals, and talking to his soulmate.
He is a real softie at heart.

(Y/n) (l/n) a shy girl with allergies who likes reading, cooking, and talking to her soulmate.
Her family is also pretty wealthy and influential.

(Y/n) was walking around town and running errands, not aware of the shadows that follow her.
A hand grabbed her and she screeched, "Let go of me!"
In front of her was two men, one was covered by shadows.
The one that was visible was tanned, muscular, and had a baseball bat.
"Hey there doll~", he grinned, showing a gap in his teeth where a Tooth should be...
He clapped a piece of duct tape over her mouth and shoved a hood on her head.
She was picked up and taken somewhere.

(Y/n) was scared out of her mind.
She waited until the men left to contact her soulmate through their mental bond

Mathieu, help. Someone kidnapped me.
Who the Fuck was it?!
I don't know, he was tan and muscular.

Did the fucker have a bat?
Yes
I don't believe it.

(Y/n) heard loud thudding steps and shouting from the tanned American.
The hood was removed and she was eye to eye with a handsome blonde man, the male looked into her (e/c) eyes with his purple ones.
"(Y/n)?", he asked in Mathieu's voice
The other man looked confused, "Matt what the hell has gotten-"
"She's my soulmate"

The other man's eyes widened, "crap"
Matt chased the other male around the house after making (y/n) more comfortable.
She could not help but smile.

Her soulmate was a gruff Canadian who enjoyed the outdoors and loved her.
And he would kick his brother's ass if needed.