Nagayuki × reader: Flying high

(Y/n) had met her soul mate before when they were young.
They had matching dragon markings.
But her family was only visiting that area for a few days and she had to leave him.
That adorable slit eyed boy.
She remembered how his skin was so pale, his hair was a soft lavender color and his eye color was gold.
She wondered how he was doing now that she was in her twenties.
The female could go look for him but she needed to do her work for college.
She received some random injuries on her skin from time to time, it hurt and she knew it was her second marker.

Nagayuki remembered how he watched his soul mate leaving in tears just after meeting him, she had to leave but he was mad at her parents for taking her away.
His younger brother, Takeyasu knew this because the twins always spoke of what was on their minds.
He and his twin were sent to a far away city to do their mercinary work, for some individual who thinks he's above the law.
But the twins plan on getting rid of the man as soon as they find his dirty secrets and expose hin.

The two were set up in the four star hotel in the town, the place that was least suspect to have these two warriors in.
A dragon and a snake.
Nagayuki felt a pillow hit his face after he felt a tickle on his arm.
"Hey bro, something is on your arm.", Takeyasu said as he ate his dinner.
The older of the Tsumita twins looked at his arm, in some handwriting was what seemed to be a list.

'Do chapter 5, Buy dinner, go to bed at 7'

The pale man looked at his arm and knew it was his soulmate, he had three markers.
Two was rare enough but three was basically unheard of.
Nagayuki snapped his fingers at his brother, "get me a pen."
Takeyasu did as his brother asked and watched as he wrote on his arm below the list.

'Use paper next time woman.'

Takeyasu snickered mischievously at his older brother, "she's probably going to be a little mad. This is the first contact you've had in years."
"Oh shut up.", Nagayuki said back and watched the lecture appear on his arm.
After the lecture, he waited for her to wash the ink off her skin and watched as the letters he wanted to see came onto his skin.
A smile appeared on his face as he read the words aloud, "How have you been?"
"I'm right here. I'm fine.", His twin grinned.

Nagayuki gave a look to be quiet and Takeyasu put his hands up, "I'm just joking bro."
The younger or the Tsumita brothers went back to his dinner when his brother got up and walked out the door with his pen.
"Where are you going big bro?", Takeyasu asked.
"Dinner date. And I have two hours before she has to go to bed.", the older brother answered.
He wrote on his arm again to answer her question, he then added his own question.
The man was happy when he got a reply, her address.
Nagayuki asked for what she liked to have for dinner, she answered with her favorite.
He made his way to get the food and went right to the address she gave him.
It was a large dorm house.
About twelve stories tall.
He wrote on his arm again to ask her what floor she was on.

'Room 804, 8th floor. I have a little dragon statue on the balcony.'

He responded  with, 'look outside'
(Y/n) was confused as to his request but followed it, she stumbled back when she saw a handsome man with golden slitted eyes hovering in the air in front of her balcony.
"Hey.", the man said with a smile and held a takeout box out to her, "Got us dinner."
The female got up off the floor and walked out to receive the box, the man set down in front of her and gave her a lookover.
"You've grown up nicely.", He chuckled.
"I could say the same for you.", (y/n) answered.

He pushed her into the dorm and shut the sliding door, "so how have you been?"
"Lonely after I was forced to leave you.", (y/n) answered, "I guess they were right when they say that it hurts to leave your soulmate."
The pale man nodded, "I don't think we ever introduced ourselves.".
(Y/n) smiled and held out her hand, "(y/n) (l/n)."
The man took her hand and shook after putting the dinners down, "Nagayuki Tsumita. Warrior of the Dragon and older brother to the snake warrior"
"What a name, and a man.", The (h/c) haired female giggled.
He gave her a mischievous grin, "and this man is your soulmate, lucky girl."

The two chatted and ate dinner together.
They stayed up into the night and Nagayuki ended up staying over.
The pair were cuddled onto the couch and fast asleep in each other's arms, sun broke and woke the man up.
He shook his soulmate awake gently and checked his buzzing phone, his brother was calling.
"Do you have classes today?", Nagayuki asked after he waited for her to get ready.
"Not until this afternoon.", (y/n) answered, "why?"
"Want to meet your brother in law?", he asked with a smile.

The (e/c) eyed woman nodded and Nagayuki picked her up, he walked out to the balcony.
"Hold on", he whispered to her and stepped off the guard rail to the balcony
The two were floating midair, he was flying.
"How are you doing this?", (y/n) asked him.
"House of the dragon, the ability is Heaven's holding.", He answered and flew a little ways before setting down on a sidewalk, "I can practically fly with it."
He took her hand and gave her a smile, "come on. Takeyasu will love to meet you."