2p Lithuania x reader: Inappropriate

(Y/n) yawned as she tried to stay awake in her history class, she started to doze off when her teacher shook her awake.
"Please wash your face, that is highly inappropriate.", the older woman said in a disgusted manner, "honestly I thought you were better than that.
The (h/c) haired female took out her compact and looked at her reflection.
A big dick was drawn on her forehead.
She wet a napkin she had and rubbed on the phallic image, it would not get off.
"I'm trying!", she said desperately as the teacher looked at her skeptically.
The teacher took the napkin and rubbed it, it did not wear off.
"It must not be on you...", the older woman said and gave (y/n) a pen, "write on your arm tell him to wipe it off."

Taris was tied up by his business partners as punishment for messing up one of their missions, Raivo had drawn a dick on his forehead to show how much of one he was.
The black haired Lithuanian swore at the other two.
Edman and Raivo just waved it off and played cards, they did not show any concern for their comrade as he shouted at them.
Raivo got sick of it after a while and got up to walk over to the tied up Lithuanian, the small asshole Latvian punched the tied male. Hard.
He fell back unconscious, "about time he shut the hell up."
The Latvian was about to walk back when he saw the writing on the Lithuanian's arm,
'Please wipe that off of your forehead.'
Raivo growled and took his marker to write back, 'I'm not going to fix your soulmate, the ass asked for it.'

(Y/n) saw the response and felt the bruise on her cheek well up, "it looks like my soulmate is in trouble."
The teacher sighed and let her leave, "I'll post the notes online for you."
The female thanked her teacher and left, she went home and thought about why her soulmate was in trouble.

Did he do something wrong?
Is he in a hostage situation?
Is he being tortured?
Should she get him help?

Her head was spinning as he got home, she wanted to help but had not idea what to do.
She sat on her couch and felt as more bruises appeared on her body.
He was definitely being tortured.
She grabbed a pen and wrote on her arm, 'please stop, I'll pay the ransom.'
(Y/n) hoped that would make them stop and let her soulmate go.
She could not stop her heart from beating faster, it seemed like she had two markers.
Skin printing and pain splitting.
She was tired from all those classes at school and took a nap.

Taris was let go after hours of being tied up, he was thrown into the basement for some reason instead of his room.
He knew his allies were up to something if they were doing this.
He looked at his arms and saw the writing, his soulmate asked them to stop and she would pay for them to stop.
He dug through his pockets for a pen and found one, he wrote out a little message for her.
"Please get it...", he begged silently, "Babe don't disappoint me."

(Y/n) woke up after her nap, she should be checked for narcolepsy. Like seriously, sleeping everywhere. Girl you'll get in trouble for that.
She looked at her arm for a response.
'Don't pay a dime to them, I'll find you. Give me your address.'
She did not know what to do, she wanted to give him her address but she knew that it could open her up to danger with the ones who had him.
She decided to throw caution to the wind and wrote her school address on her arm, she thought they should meet in a public place.
She knew it might be a danger to the other people though, but If it was her soulmate. She would meet the man who would be with her for the rest of her life.

The Lithuanian male snuck out of the base to meet his soulmate, he was falling behind in his work from his want to see and love his soulmate.
He was a bit disappointed when he saw that she had led him to a college.
Taris sighed and walked in, he was looking for a lady with bruises like his.
With how badly he was beaten, she would be hurt too.
He just sat down and waited for the girl to get there, the security guards kept an eye on the male as he waited. Much to Taris's disappointment.

(Y/n) was being dropped off by her parents that morning, the doctor's visit she had proved she did have Narcolepsy and needed care.
Her father and mother said goodbye to her after dropping her off and talking to her for a bit.
The female walked inside and dropped into sleep right there on the front carpet, the security guards watching Taris ran over to the girl and checked her.
They found the necklace on her that showed her condition, the large male guard picked her up as the female guard made the Lithuanian move.
Taris saw the bruises and the information clicked.

"Leave her with me. This is my soulmate.", the Lithuanian said and kneeled next to the female, "I'll take care of her."
The security guards looked suspicious of the guy, he drew a heart on his arm and showed it as it showed up on the female's skin.
The guards begrudgingly let the Lithuanian stay with the female.
The raven haired male stayed with the female until she woke up.
He was patient and waited for the female to open her eyes.
His reward happened soon enough, his yellow orange eyes met with (e/c).
"Hello there.", the Lithuanian smiled, "the name is Taris."
"(Y/n)."
"Very pretty, I love it.", Taris smiled, "perfect for my soulmate."
(Y/n)'s eyed widened, "soulmate?"
"Yep."

"But how did you get those bruises? Who was writing the messages? Are you in need of protection?", (y/n) was concerned for her soul mate and wanted to help him, he only laughed.
"My friends if you could call them that, like to beat me up if I screw up or screw around.", Taris explained, "Raivo and Edman are pretty mean to me. But I'll make sure they aren't mean to you~"
Taris stayed with her and made sure she was okay through her classes.
He even walked her home.
"There you are bastard. And with a woman."
A voice hissed at Taris.
"Hello Raivo", Taris said and turned around, "she's my soulmate, she's narcoleptic, I'm not gonna let you hurt her, and I have to take her home."
The redheaded Estonian came up behind the two, "Taris, you're an idiot. You do not run off to find a woman when we had a perfectly shitty plan to get you two together."

"You two are shitheads.", Taris hissed as he walked away from the two.
"You are one too.", raivo said and flicked his middle finger up.
Edman and Raivo followed the two home.
(Y/n) flicked the two males who were following the bird as her parents opened the door.

"(Y/N) THAT IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE!"