Ido × reader

It was not fun, not fun at all.
Turning up for a job interview just to find out it was a scam and money was wasted.
(Y/n) groaned as she walked down the street, she was hungry and irritated by the stupidity she had to fall for that work scam.
At least she could go home and try to find a legit job.
An explosion caught her attention, it came from where her car was parked.
She ran up to see what the commotion was.

Ido lowered his hand from blocking rubble of the explosion. A lot of cars were destroyed thanks to his brother's carelessness.
"Mei?," he looked around and saw his brother was injured. His outfit was torn and bloody.
"Mei!," Ido shouted and was able to knock away an attacker.
"I'm okay Ido, this asshole is pissing me off though.," his twin hissed out, "I'm gonna kill him with my bare fists!"
Ido watched as his brother ran off and pummeled their target into a bloody, he sighed and gathered up the groceries he was holding but dropped.
"Where are those fruits?," he muttered as he looked around.
The bag of fruits was presented to him by a young woman, "is this what you are looking for?"
Ido stood up and nodded down to her before taking the bag from her, "Yes, thank you."
She looked around and groaned, "Dammit, my car!"
Ido looked over and saw what she was talking about, one of the cars destroyed was hers. 
"How am I going to get home now?!," the female sighed, "the busses don't go my route and it's to far for a taxi."

The young woman before him was pretty. Her (skin color) skin and (h/c) hair matched well with her (e/c) eyes. Ido was getting an urge to help her and tapped her shoulder.
"What is it?," the female asked as she pulled her phone from her purse.
"Want a ride?," Ido heard himself ask.
"Mom told me not to take rides from strangers.," the female answered him.
"My name is Ido Yomidou, what is yours?," the wine haired male asked as his brother walked up.
The female looked up to him, "(y/n) (l/n)."
"Ido, what the hell?," Mei asked and pointed to the woman as he lit up a cigarette.
"Put that out. I want to help her.," the calmer brother replied to his unruly twin.
The other brother grumbled as he obeyed his brother, the female put her phone away after checking her insurance on the car.
She saw Mei and her eyes widened, "Are you okay sir? Do you need medical attention?"
"I'm fine, bit-," Mei stopped when he saw his brother glaring at him, "I'm okay."

The calmer twin motioned to his brother, "This is my twin, Mei. Since we all know each other's names, we are not strangers."
"Fine. Are you heading north? That's where I am going.," (y/n) spoke and Ido signaled her to follow. She followed the two maid dress wearing men hesitantly and saw their vehicle.
"We are also heading north.," Ido said as he opened the door for her and helped her in.
Mei got into the driver's seat and waited for his brother and the woman to get in.
"I can give you some money for the fuel used today.," she offered.
"Good.," Mei said sharply and started driving.
(Y/n) was quiet along the ride, she was trying not to laugh and piss off Mei.
Ido however wanted to make conversation, "So what were you doing there?"
"My dumb ass got tricked by a job offer scam.," the female said and huffed.
Mei snickered at her misfortune but Ido was more gentle, "You can get a good job, I know it."
She saw her road and pointed to it, "You can let me off here. My home is not far."
Mei slowed the car down and she pulled some money from her purse, the female gave the money to Ido and got out of the car.
Mei drove off after she started walking down the road, he turned off onto another road.
"You were oddly friendly to her.," He spoke to his twin and Ido nodded.
"She was nice.," Ido replied, "And she lives nearby."
Mei drove to the building they worked at and parked, "Perhaps you may see her again."
"I'd like that.," Ido replied with a small smile, "strangely enough, I'd like that."

-
Weeks passed.
(Y/n) was working in her large family house as her parents were working in town, she sighed as she finished washing and putting away the clothes.
She thought back to the two males she met, Mei and Ido. They both were pretty good looking. Ido especially.
It was strange how at ease she felt around him. He was polite and slightly aloof but at the same time he was caring.
The young woman went outside to do some yardwork.
She fixed the fence and weeded the yard before hearing a screech of laughter.
Something flew by her and yelling was heard.
She looked around for whatever flew by, she saw it coming back around and picked up a board.
The thing seemed to be covered by a cloak and had golden horns on it.
(Y/n) wound up the board and hit the thing on the head, it fell over.
She picked up the hood and saw it was a young man with a bump on his head from where she hit him.
"Owww!," the guy cried.