Teeth x reader: feed me!

(A/n): Hey look! It's a character from my book "Demon house"! Enjoy the idiots in love!

(Y/n) (l/n) loves food. She is a cook and a critic, plus being a blogger. She has heard of an island called "Tsukiumi Isle", a place of criminals and demons.
The island is now apparently under the rule of a half human half demon princess, to be honest (y/n) wanted to meet her.

Teeth, a demon who loves to cook and loves to eat. He adores his sister and loves the idea of a soulmate. He has a certain smell haunt him the smell of (f/s) (favorite smell).
He loves that smell and activated chases the source of it whenever he smells it.

(Y/n) walked around the main street of Tsukiumi Isle, the roads were clean and well maintained.
She had her camera at the ready, waiting to catch a picture of the half-demon princess of Tsukiumi.
The streets were packed with pedestrians and had many aromas wafting from various buildings.
(Y/n) snapped a picture of an arachnoid quickly weaving an article of clothing, his fingers flew as the material seem to just materialize out of thin air.
She giggled as she watched a cyclops and snake fight about sports as they coached a kids team, the children were egging them on.
She finally saw a woman with huge beautiful wings, a long tail, and iridescent wavy horns.
The woman stood next to a reptilian with black hair, a long tail and a red coat.
The two shared similar tear marks under their eyes and it hit (y/n), those two were soulmates.
(Y/n) went up to tap the woman's shoulder, "may I take a picture of you two?"
The woman nodded and posed, (y/n) took the picture and thanked them.

As the (h/c) Haired girl looked around she smelled a familiar smell that overpowered the brimstone that lightly wafted over the land, Basil.
The warm scent gave her vigor and she wanted to find the source.
(y/n) followed the smell.

Teeth and his brother Chaow were cooking lunch for their sister, the princess and the rest of the house.
The heat of the food cooking and the succulent aroma made the twins adrenaline pump like a waterfall, this kitchen was where they were born to be.
Teeth just finished plating the last of the entrées when he smelled (f/s), his head shot up and his heart pounded.
"Chaow..."
"Go then."
The strawberry blond male ran out of the kitchen, through the halls, out the front door, and into the streets of Tsukiumi.
He kept running until he saw a woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/t) skin, and (e/c) eyes.
She was absolutely gorgeous to Teeth.
"(F/S)!!!!!!!", He screamed at the top of his lungs.

(Y/n) was walking down the street when she abruptly after hearing a scream, "(F/S)!!"
She turned and saw a handsome man running to her.
He had a head of strawberry blond hair, sea green eyes, and two lines running from the corners of his mouth to his belly.
"Basil?", she questioned and the male bounced excitedly.
"(F/s)!!!!!!!", he squealed and hugged (y/n), "yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!"
(Y/n) hugged him back and smiled, he was hyper.
She can handle it.
The man threw her over his shoulder and ran back to the lavish mansion he came from, the mansion of the princess.
"You live here?!", she exclaimed and the man nodded.
"With my brothers and sister!", he smiled, "you'll love her! She's the owner of this island!"

(Y/n)'s jaw dropped, he was her soulmate and the brother of the princess!
How much more lucky can she get?!
"Oh are you hungry? I made food!", he grinned showing an award winning smile, "you'll love it!"
JACKPOT. HE COOKS.
The man set her down at a gorgeous dining table and set a beautiful dish in front of her, it was more gourmet than gourmet!
He sat beside her and grinned, "the name is teeth"
(Y/n) looked back at him and smiled, "(y/n)"
Teeth smiled wider and the line at his mouth split a bit, it was a huge mouth!

(Y/n) soon found out that the woman she photographed earlier was the princess, her new sister-in-law!
She was happy to put it plainly.