Norway x reader: Song from my soul

(Y/n) was shy, she did not really have much confidence to do anything in public.
So she was pretty much unknown as a musician genius.
Her work with pretty much all instruments was spectacular, her parents wanted her to go onto performances or talent shows but she was too scared.
She did find a way to combat this,
A blootoob channel, she wore a mask and costume that hid her identity. She did not sing but felt the music coming from her heart.
More like from her Soulmate marker.
The violin and flute that made a cross was cute, it sat right on her collarbone to the right side.

Lukas Bondevik, the representative of Norway.
His dull amethyst eyes looked around his home, he finally cleaned up the party mess his brother Matthias left.
The Dane was going to be the death of him.
It was perfect, all clean and all neatly put away.
The platinum blonde picked up his old violin he has had forever and set the bow on the strings, a smooth pull made a delightful sound.
He heard a groan from the Dane's room and groaned, how he wished that his eldest brother stayed asleep.
Lukas pulled the bow across the strings again to warm up and tuned the violin before playing a song that had been running through his head for a while.

"That sounds like something I heard before."
Lukas stopped and turned to his brother, the little Icelander Emil.
"Where?", The Norwegian asked.
"Matthias was watching Videos on Blootoob with me, he saw a video of a girl in a mask who was playing a violin.", Emil answered, "that song is what she played."
"How is that possible? I just thought started playing this song that was in my head for a while.", Lukas asked.
The Icelander shrugged and pulled up a video, it was a flute song called "Songbird".
Norway looked at the screen as the white and gold masked female played the flute with great skill, the son was another he had in his head last week.
His heart nearly stopped when he saw her collarbone, the same mark he had on his arm.

He paused the video.
"What is wrong Lukas?", Emil asked.
His answer was a pointing to the collarbone, the Icelander looked and saw the mark.
"Your soulmate."

(Y/n) was getting fussed at by her mother for having a messy room, she held her flute and sighed.
She had to stay home to clean her room and was not going to leave until it was clean.
But she was going to go to a festival as her nom de guerre, the moonbird.
She had her costume on and placed a mask on her face. She was going to play her flute for the festival.
She quickly cleaned up and left for the festival.

Lukas and his brothers went to a festival.
Why was there a festival? The townsfolk wanted to have one so they can have fun.
The Norwegian was getting looks from young women around him, he was a beautiful man after all.
But so were his brothers.
Matthias was smiling and singing out loudly with the music as he visited the beer stand.
Lukas sighed and listened to the music as he held his violin, he was going to preform in the music section with a player who had the name moonbird.
He was annoyed, from both the cowardice of not using the given name but also from Matthias.

He stepped up to the stage and saw his given partner, her (h/c) hair was put up and decorated with clips.
Her dress was sparkly and looked handmade, a well crafted handmade dress.
The mask covered most of her face and was painted painstakingly with gold paint.
She held a flute to her lips and began to play, it was the same song that was in his head at the moment. He raised his bow and drew it across the strings and played with her.
Their movements matched like they were dancing with each other, they seemed like one unit at that moment.
The song ended and both bowed, Lukas was about to greet her when she ducked off the stage and ran away.
His heart skipped a beat, she ran. She ran. He wanted to speak to her but she ran.

(Y/n) ran to her home and right up to her room, that man. That handsome man made her heart feel sick, her stomach churned and flipped. But she liked it.
She felt horrible for leaving him and not saying hello, but she could not.
The female took off her mask and let loose some tears of shame.
She went to bed as she was tired.
Her own mother and father did not recognize her in the festival, they did not believe she could preform.
She was proud of that, but her mind went back to the man.
He knew what she was thinking and had matched her perfectly, he looked at her with dull but loving eyes.
She loved how his hair had a cute little curl that bobbed behind him, she wanted to kiss the man.
(Y/n) smiled before Falling into sleep, dreams filled with that handsome man.

Lukas had gone home, he was hard on himself for not acting sooner.
She was right there and he could have caught her and placed a kiss on those sweet lips.
He wen to bed and fell asleep, his dreams held the beautiful girl and her lovely mask.
He wanted to remove that mask, that damn mask that teased him with the concealment of her identity.
Lukas wanted to tear off that mask, that damn costume and embrace his soulmate with who she really was.
He wanted her.
He had to find her.

A week passed and (y/n) had went to a coffee shop, she ordered her favorite coffee (or tea).
The female also got a pastry and sat at a table, The last table that was open.
She sighed and adjusted her hoodie, it was chilly that morning so she was grateful for the warmth.
The mask in her pocket gave her a small sense of security since she could put it on if she felt too shy, it was a shield for her.
She felt a hand tap her, she looked up and saw the man.
"Can we sit here?", the man asked with a monotonous voice.
Her (e/c) eyes were wide, her cheeks became rosy.
"S-sure.", (y/n) squeaked.
The man and the other males sat down, the blonde violinist sat right next to her.
The males all talked and laughed, they seemed to be close.

The tall one with the glasses had a scary gaze set on the young woman, his icy greenish blue eyes made (y/n) shiver.
The warm smaller male next to the tall one nudged him, "I think you're scaring her."
"Sorry.", the deep voice and accent fit him.
The tall one with the incredible blonde hair that stood up laughed, "he's always like that."
The (h/c) haired woman looked down, her cheeks were on fire. The handsome violinist was right next to her.

Lukas's eyes never left the female, her hair was the Same as the flute player and those eyes were enchanting.
The Norwegian wanted to ask her to show him her collarbone, but that would be weird.
He noticed that he and his brothers were done eating while the female had not touched her pastry, this young lady was probably shy.
She was sipping her drink quietly as the males stood up and left.
Lukas did not see that he left his violin.
(Y/n) did and picked it up.

Lukas was frantic, his violin. That beautiful violin.
It was gone, he looked around his home.
The Finnish brother suggested that he look in the areas he was last.
Lukas ran to to coffee shop and looked at the table, he asked the people who worked there if they saw a violin case.
They said that they saw the young lady who sat with them took it after he left.
The Norwegian looked for the young lady but he could not find her.
In his head a song began, then the same song was played on a violin.

Lukas followed the music and found moonbird playing his violin, she was in civilian clothes and her mask on. Her hair was not made up but down and flowing around.
The Norwegian male walked up to her through the audience that was gathering around her, he tapped her and the song stopped.
"That is my violin.", Lukas said, "I would like it back."
'Moonbird' nodded and gave the violin back.
She tried to get away but was stopped by Lukas, "you're not leaving yet."
He leaned down and kissed the female, "not until we talk my soulmate."
She seemed a bit shaken by what he said, he took her mask off.
The same cute Woman from the coffee shop.
Her cheeks were just as pink as when she saw him before, that added to her cuteness.
Lukas kissed her again with her shyly returning the affection.
"(Y/n)?!"
The female looked up to a older couple who looked like her, her parents.
"(Y/n) is it?", Lukas said and walked to the couple, "I am Lukas Bondevik. Your daughter's soulmate."