Chapter 4

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?!" Jinhwan shouted, pushing Hyungwon away from me.

"Erm excuse me?! What's wrong with hugging my best friend?!" I hissed.

"EVERYTHING IS WRONG! HYUNGWON CAN'T TOUCH YOU!" Jinhwan screamed.

I rolled your eyes in annoyance and slowly stood up to face Jinhwan.

Sometimes having a protective brother is really annoying.

"Then why can you touch Hyejin unnie?" I asked.

"That is because... SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Jinhwan said with a smirk.

"So you are telling me that Hyungwon can only touch me if he's my boyfriend?" I asked logically.

"I m-mean that y-" Jinhwan tried to explain but he didn't have a proper excuse.

"Nice logic you've got Jinhwan, see ya tomorrow Hyungwon," I said, smilling at Hyungwon.

I entered my room, leaving Jinhwan and Hyungwon behind. Hyungwon walked towards Jinhwan who was suddenly panicking.

Despite being the same age, Hyungwon was way taller than Jinhwan. He was like a monster standing beside Jinhwan who was such a shortie.

"Hyung, I thought you were cool but what happened?" Hyungwon whispered in Jinhwan's ear.

"Y-yah! How rude!" 

***

2 Weeks Later, Hyungwon's POV

STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT

"So there will be no elimination for this round," Hyolyn said.

Everyone sighed in relief and went back to practice for their next mission. Things has been really hectic and tough in No Mercy.

I sighed, I was actually struggling. I was not even in the top 3. Of course, there were trainees that were way better than me.

Yoo Kihyun

Not only is Kihyun handsome, his vocals are always on point.

Not to mention, Kihyun also had this cute, innocent image that could make fangirls in awe.

And another second later he can be so fucking hot.

My standard was obviously not comparable with Kihyun. Well, he doesn't even talk to me anyways since I was even at his standard.

Douchebag

I really wanted to debut really quickly and prove to Jiyeon that I can be famous one day. Also, I had promised to her already back then.

[Flashback]

"Arraso, I will support you with my fullest heart. Promise me you will not disappoint me kay?" Jiyeon asked, showing her pinky.

"Promise!" I said, locking both of our pinkies.

[End Of Flashback]

"What chu thinking about Hyungwon?" Wonho asked, throwing me a bottle.

Wonho is one of the trainees I am the most comfortable with. He's extremely talented and got the looks too.

"About this survival show, I don't want to disappoint her," I sighed.

"Jiyeon?" Wonho asked.

"Yeah, who else?" I chuckled.

Wonho's face suddenly brightened and I could see the excitement in his eyes. I knew Wonho liked Jiyeon ever since he laid his eyes on her.