Chapter 28

Life.

Does life matter to you? If it does, why is it so? Is it bad if you commit suicide because life hates you? Is it wrong? Then what should I do then?

Those questions lingers in my head every single day. Kihyun where are you, I really miss you...

Those moments we spent together, did you just threw them away like trash? 1 year passed Yoo Kihyun..

1 FUCKING YEAR

No news, texts...just nothing. He was gone just like that without a single trace.

He left...just like that, not even a last goodbye..

"Kihyun will return right oppa? He will right.." I trembled, holding Jinhwan's shirt tightly.

Jinhwan sighed and hugged me tightly in his arms. I cried my eyes out, hitting my hand on Jinhwan's chest. I felt so miserable.

"Yeah Kihyun will return, don't worry okay? I love you my sis please don't be sad, cheer up kay?" Jinhwan said protectively.

I trust you Kang Jinhwan....

***

[ Flashback ]

13 January 2008🏫

"Hey aren't you the girl who always hangs out with Hyungwon?" a student 2 years older approached me.

"It's just that I don't understand why is that asshole so popular. I'm handsome too okay!! Plus he doesn't deserve to have an angel like you!" he said.

"ERM NOTHING I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY AND HAVE FUN DRINKING THAT BANANA MILK OF YOURS K BYE," he said in one breath and ran away.

26 July 2014🍃

"I guess I will see you often Jiyeon-ssi? Bye for now~" Kihyun said, winking at me.

27 July 2014💝

"Jiyeon ya are you okay? Why is your face so red, are you having fever?" Kihyun asked in concern, touching my forehead.

31 July 2014💑

[kang.jiyeon] @_Kim_ just shared a post
[kang.jiyeon] @_Kim_ mentioned you in their post

_Kim_ I'm sorry I had never revealed my face before on my Instagram account

_Kim_ I'm sorry I had never revealed my face before on my Instagram account. However, I have a confession to make. I would like to confess to the girl I love. She's cute, pretty, clumsy and she's the only girl that can make me blush. Kang Jiyeon. Just saying her name can make me in awe. When I first saw you, I tried to act cool in front of you but I was actually in a mess inside. I want to be the man that protects you, even if it is gonna cost my life. Don't you know that you are always perfect in my eyes hmm? I love you so much, will you accept me?🙇‍♂️💜 @kang.jiyeon
Love,
Yoo Kihyun

5 August 2017💗

"Shhh don't say that, I will always be beside you. I love you so much. You and only you," Kihyun comforted me.

7 August 2014🍒

"I love you too, more than anything in this world," Kihyun kissed my forehead.

8 August 2014💩

"Y-yah shut up! Stop thinking about the past!" Kihyun kept throwing pillows at me.

13 August 2014😸

"I didn't know your family was this adorable, just like you," Kihyun whispered in my ear.

30 August 2014💗

"Jiyeon I love you. Please don't push me away, I swear I will never leave you again," Kihyun said.

1 September 2014 :")

"Why would you want to dress to impress? You are always beautiful in my eyes and that's what really matters," Kihyun said, squeezing my hand.

2 September 2014💗

"But YOU were different, I cried when I realised how foolish I was for saying those words to you. I don't want to lose you ever again"

3 September 2014🏖

"And just the two of us," Kihyun whispered in my ear, humming a melody.

10 September 2014🏙

"Hey why not! You are mine anyways," Kihyun leaned his face closer to mine.

20 September 2014

"I will, of course I know that you love me," Kihyun pinched my nose.

27 September 2014😶

"Even if I have 1B fans in this world, you will always be the one that stands out from the rest. I will make sure I spend time with you okay?" Kihyun smiled.

3 October 2014💝

"OF COURSE I DO! YOU ARE MINE AND IT'S MY DUTY TO PROTECT YOU!" Kihyun shouted, raising his voice.

[ End Of Flashback ]

Those memories... Kihyun said he would never leave me but look what happened :)

He promised he would never leave me, but humans never fulfill the promises they made don't they?

Where is Kihyun? Is he eating well? Is he okay? Is he feeling cold there? Is he happy?

But the most important thing is

Is he alive?....

As I was mesmerized in my thoughts, my phone suddenly vibrated. I trembled with fear thinking about what was under that notification.

Shit.

A/N:

I realised that while my journey along writting this book, I was actually having a lot of fun

There were times I had nothing to write, I was stress out that my readers would be kept waiting.

I always wanted the best content in every chapter.

There is also a small tint of my feelings poured out in this book too :")

Thank you for the people who stayed with me, I love each one of you💖

Happy 1.84K reads everyone :")