Chapter 14

Jiyeon's POV

"Jiyeon? Babe it's nice to meet you again!" Hayoung squealed in delight.

I pushed her away and stared at the both of them in disbelief. How could you Kihyun.

"So he's your new boyfriend?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh you mean Kihyun? He was the guy I told you before!" Hayoung smiled, holding Kihyun's hand.

Hyungwon who was looking at the scene in front of him, sighed. Hayoung was avoiding his strong gaze and acted as if she didn't know him. He knew Hayoung didn't like him at all.

"Well I have to go now because I JUST came back from the HOSPITAL because I got hurt REALLY BADLY," I said, purposely saying those few words out loud.

"Ahh really?! I should have visited you!" Hayoung gasped.

I just bowed at her and left the park. Hayoung was a nice girl but why Kihyun out of all guys?
Hayoung must have been Kihyun's first love...

As I was about to cross the road, someone grabbed my wrist harshly. I refused to turn but I was grabbed forcefully.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOO KIHYUN?!" I raised my voice.

Kihyun ignored my question and stared at me, leaning in to eye level at me. I was flustered at his sudden actions but quickly moved myself away.

"Jiyeon ya..." Kihyun begged for my attention.

I barely looked up at Kihyun since I did not want to face him at all. I was hurt, extremely hurt.

"I don't love you, Jiyeon"

"I'm sorry," Kihyun whispered.

My heart broke into millions of pieces when Kihyun said that. How dare you play with my feelings Yoo Kihyun.

Kihyun's face was expresionless when he said that to me. It was as if his feelings for me just faded just like that.

"I want to give you an Oscar award for saying that so simply you asshole. Well you know what, I don't want to see you EVER AGAIN" I hissed.

I couldn't help myself but to give Kihyun a tight slap on his face. How could he say that easily when I loved him with all my life...

"DON'T.FUCKING.TALK.OR.COME.NEAR.ME," I screamed, pushing Kihyun away.

I miss the man that made my heart flutter and go crazy.

I miss the man that could only make blush.

I miss the laughter and smile he had that was only meant for me.

But you don't have any feelings for me anymore right?

***

"Jiyeon please eat, you have been starving for 2 days," Jinhwan pleaded, knocking my door.

I refused to open the door and hid myself under the blanket. Food wasn't the first thing on my mind right now.

"I don't want to eat, what's the point of living anyways," I cried.

I could hear Jinhwan sighed and soon enough, he was no longer knocking my door.

"You have to eat, I'm just gonna put your food outside you room," Jinhwan said.

I felt bad for making Jinhwan worried but I just had no appetite to eat. I sighed, this was not going to work.

Maybe it's time for me to stop thinking about Kihyun..

***

1 Month Later