Chapter 29

[★BREAKING] FANS URGE MONSTA X TO RELEASE A COMEBACK AFTER WAITING FOR A YEAR....read more

I sighed looking at the viral news of Monsta X who were missing in action. I missed them performing on stage since it had always been their dream since they trainee days.

It's been a month since I last saw them. Sadly, Hyungwon was still angry and refused to talk to me.

BUT STILL IT WAS NOT MY FAULT THAT KIHYUN LEFT.

I was about to charge my phone when my phone vibrated numerous times. Aghasted, I dropped my phone seeing the shocking news.

[★BREAKING] KNETIZENS SPOTTED KIHYUN DATING AND PHOTOS OF THE TWO OF THEM WERE RELEASED

Conversation (255)

Conversation (255)

_Kihyun_
6 Jan
WTF HE'S MINE BACK OFF YOU SLUT

_ilu781_
6 Jan
Bruh Kihyun deserves better tbh she looks like those typical girls in Korea

Yoo Kihyun
6 Jan
Ew she's so ugly plus Kihyun is my baby *rolls eyes*

Kihyunnie
6 Jan
Nooo he's mine and only mine! Bitch fuck off!

Monsta X International
6 Jan
Wtf this is too much ya'll need to calm tf down Kihyun won't ever notice you anyways LMAO

Load more replies....

I threw my phone harshly on the floor after seeing those hate comments. Who the actual fuck released those photos when Kihyun and I were always extremely careful when we were out on public?

I felt as if a knife was pierced through my heart, it hurts so much. Those hate comments from Kihyun's fans, it was so painful.

This was the last straw. I couldn't take all these hate anymore. My phone was flooding with hate comments when I was not at fault again.

Is it wrong I fell in love with an idol?

Is it my fault Kihyun left with unknown reasons?

Is it wrong for an idol to date someone?

I clenched my fist tightly, my mind was engulfed with fury and hate. I don't deserve this treatment, because I have FEELINGS TOO.

I thought I wanted to symphatize the boys for not being able to perform and I tried my best to find Kihyun.

But no, they stabbed me behind my back.

They screamed at me, throw all the fault on me. It was as if I was the bad person when Kihyun was the one who left us.

FYI , they were the ONLY ones who had those photos of me and Kihyun.

And I hate you more Yoo Kihyun.

***

"WHO SPREAD THAT FUCKING PHOTO OF ME AND KIHYUN I'M ASKING WHO?!" I roared with anger.

All of them kept their mouth shut seeing me in anger. I stared hard into their souls seeing each of them looking down on the floor.

"Jiyeon please don't be like this we-"

"I don't care just why is it so hard to answer my question huh?!" I cried, bitting my lips hard.

Hyungwon sighed and slowly stood in front of me. He didn't dare to look into my eyes since he knew how scary I was when I'm angry.

"I'm sorry Jiyeon we were left with no choice because we wanted the fans to not suspect that Kihyun left," Hyungwon whispered.

I threw the vase in front to the floor, how could they betray me like this? You fucking assholes.

"So you did this for the sake of your bennefit, and ignored my feelings?! You guys blame me for what happened to Kihyun when I don't even know where the fuck he is now!"

"You guys act as if I don't miss him too and screamed at me all the time as if I was happy that he left. Those hate comments. Don't you know how hurt I was when I read those comments, WELL YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND"

"I'm done, don't EVER contact me again."

With that, I did not bother to even glance at them, leaving the dorm. I did not expect any of this to happen, it was too much for me.

I don't want to see any of you ever again in my life.

***

"Jiyeon I'm having a concert in Tokyo, do you want to tag along? You know you haven't meet the members of Ikon before hmm?" Jinhwan asked, hoping to have a postive reply.

I was taken aback at what Jinhwan said. My brother was an idol too but I had never supported him in my life.

I felt as if I was getting more and more distance with my family.

"Yeah sure. Erm hold on oppa is YG accepting any female trainees at the moment?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, why tho?" Jinhwan replied.

I shook my head to prevent Jinhwan from suspecting something. I had always wanted to perform on stage, but can I make it tho?

Should I be an idol?

After all, I want to get rid of all these bad memories. I want a change.

A/N

So yeah I'm not ending this book that early ;)

And don't worry the truth about Kihyun will be revealed soon hEh

1.99K READS ASDJFKL I'M SHOOK THANK YOU OMFG ILY ALL♡