Chapter 20

Hayoung's POV:

"Hayoung can you please stop thinking about Kihyun? I don't want my girl to be like this all the time," Naeun sighed, hugging me tightly.

Tears streamed down my face as I hugged Naeun back. I miss Kihyun, I thought he really love me. But I was wrong.

He left me because of Jiyeon, I won't hate her because of that tho. Jiyeon is such sweet girl and I wouldn't blame her for liking Kihyun.

"I don't know Naeun ah... it hurts when I let him go once," I cried in Naeun's shirt.

Naeun stroked my hair gently and patted my back. Naeun too, was devastated to see her best friend acting like this all day.

"You know that when we finally let go someone that you love so much, it might be a right thing to do"

"Perhaps...the actual person that is your right one is someone you least expected" Naeun said, smilling at me warmly.

I hugged Naeun tighter and I could feel my heart started beating rapidly.

Perhaps it's Chae Hyungwon....?

Jiyeon's POV

Staring blankly at the beautiful wall in front of me, I couln't stop fiddling my phone. I miss Hyungwon so much....

[Flashback]

"I don't need it. You have Kihyun anyways don't come near me I warn you," Hyungwon said coldy and left.

[End Of Flashback]

Those harsh words, maybe I deserve it. I abandoned Hyungwon when he needed me so badly.

I was a fool.

Wiping my tears off, I went off to to Hyungwon's house to meet him. I knew he was extremely mad with me but I wanted to aplogise.

< Knock Knock >

I purpose didn't call Hyungwon since he would obviously not open the door. Logic, yeah. Hyungwon opened the door hastily but he looked disappointed to see my face.

He was about to close the door but I stopped him. I wanted to talk to him so badly, I really miss my best friend.

"Hyungwon ah..." I pleaded.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Hyungwon raised his voice.

I moved backwards at Hyungwon's sudden outburst. He never acted like this to me before in my whole life. I search for his eyes, it was full of anger.

"Where the actual fuck were you when I needed you so badly?! Jiyeon you ignored my whole existance when you were busy with that douchebag. I was always there for you all the time but what about you?!" Hyungwon screamed.

I tried to explain but Hyungwon had already slam the door shut. Tears stream down my face when I heard that, how could I do this Hyungwon.....

I was about to leave Hyungwon's house when someone shouted my name angrily.

What the shit

My eyes widened in disbelief when I saw Kihyun looking all angry at me. What have I done now?!

"What are you doing at Hyungwon's house?"
Kihyun asked coldly.

"Hyungwon needs me right now I miss him so much I want him back," I sighed.

However, Kihyun pushed me away and stared at me in disbelief. He was extremely jealous.

"Hyungwon, Hyungwon and Hyungwon! It's all about him, you don't care about my feelings at all right!!" Kihyun shouted, leaving me behind.

I stared at Kihyun's figure until he disappears, my heart breaking into pieces.

I love both Kihyun and Hyungwon, but is this what I get when I fell in love with Kihyun?

I need answers....

***

"Jiyeon babe?" Hayoung asked, staring closer at me.

I gasped when I saw Hayoung and turned my face away. As always, she looked so beautiful and I felt like shit.

"Jiyeon ya are you okay?" Hayoung asked worriedly.

Hayoung tried to touch me but I gently pushed her hand away. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

"Do you love Kihyun?" I asked, ignoring Hayoung question.

"W-why would you ask that?" Jiyeon stuttered, her eyes on the floor.

"Just answer me Hayoung ah!!" I screamed.

Hayoung sighed and nodded her head. However, what she said next was not what I had expected.

"Yes I still love Kihyun, but I'm learning to accept the fact that he will never be mine. Don't you know that Kihyun has never blush at a girl before?" Hayoung said, smilling.

I gasped when Hayoung said that. I suddenly felt bad for being harsh to Hayoung. She never got jealous over the fact that Kihyun left her.

"Hayoung ya..I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings," I apologised.

Hayoung smiled and hugged me happily. I chuckled and rested my head on her shoulder. It's so nice to have an angel beside me.

"Heyy I'm not hurt at all!! I love you okay my Jiyeon baby," Hayoung chuckled.

"Yah I'm gonna turn into a lesbian if you continue being like this," I said jokingly.

"Pft no chance I have crush on Hyungwon," Hayoung smirked.

However, Hayoung closed her mouth once she said that. Shit she had forgotten that I was best friends with Hyungwon.

"Ahh Chae Hyungwon huh?" I raised my eyebrow.

"NOO THAT JUST SLIPPED I WAS JUST KIDDING!" Hayoung denied, avoiding eye contact with me.

I continued teasing Hayoung until she was blushing really badly. Aww Hayoung is such a cutie. Yeah, I remembered her back then in high school.

[Flashback]

"Jiyeon yaaaaa!!" Hyungwon screamed.

"Bitch what do you want I need to finish my homework by tonight," I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

However, Hyungwon dragged me downstairs. He was eager to tell me something which probably I was not going to pay attention at.

"I think I fell in love with someone," Hyungwon said, starting to blush.

I sneered and placed my hand in Hyungwon's face directly to stop him from talking. Enough is enough seriously.

"Bitch you said that 2B times already I'm tired bye," I groaned.

"No I swear I love Hayoung!!" Hyungwon shouted.

"OKAY WHATEVER THEN I WILL REMEMBER HAYOUNG AS YOUR LAST GIRL," I screamed back, throwing an apple to Hyungwon.

[End Of Flashback]

All four of us went to the same high school, what a coincidence right?

And is there more to come?

A/N:

Monsta X's Newton teaser for summer comeback is LIT omg I can't waitt!!♡♡

Ps ps any Exo-Ls here XD

KO KO BOP IS LIT YA'LL IT'S MAH JAM SONG ATM

And hey my reads are increasing so much omf THANK YOU!!♡♡