Chapter 33

Yoo Kihyun

"J-Jiyeon ah..." Kihyun trembled, reaching out for my hand.

I defensively stepped backwards to prevent Kihyun from touching me. Hyungwon who was seeing the situation in front of him couldn't help but sigh.

"I'm leaving Jiyeon, take care," Hyungwon said quickly, leaving the both of us behind.

Before I could say anything, Hyungwon had already left the room. I stared awkwardly at the floor, shuffling my feet. Somehow the situation became extremely tense and I was so nervous.

"So..how's life hmm?" Kihyun asked, smilling to himself.

I gripped my skirt tightly to stop myself from breaking down. Yes, I am a mature adult now. Instead of raging at Kihyun, I just wanted to stay away from him at the moment.

"It's fine, well it had always been fine. Let's just act like we don't know each other, so both feelings won't be hurt," I said, faking a smile.

I smiled hurriedly at Kihyun before leaving the room, my hair covering my whole face. I could feel tears already falling as I walked pass him.

Sometimes the words I say to you is exactly the opposite cuz I miss you so much, Yoo Kihyun.

Kihyun's POV:

My eyes soften at how drastic Jiyeon had changed. She grew so beautiful, but she wasn't happy in my eyes. She's not the Jiyeon I knew.

Those smile, it shows that she's hurt so badly.

Behind those laughter, there's a wound in her heart that takes time to heal.

Yes, I'm relieved that my dad finally got arrested for his wrongdoings but because of him, my  relationship with Jiyeon had shattered.

I smiled bitterly at my life, the girl I loved so much was no longer the same person I knew. She grew colder and there was doubt in her eyes. But...

This will never stop me from falling for her

Jiyeon's POV

"Chaeyoung ya~ I'm so hungry, what should we eat?" Lisa pouted, pulling my hand.

"Chicken? Chicken, chicken, chicken!!" Jisoo said excitedly.

"Andwae!! We just had that yesterday!" Jennie argued.

"Noo!!! Chicken is life, I would choose chicken over you Jennie!" Jisoo stuck out her tongue.

"Yah unnie!!" Jennie whined.

I failed to follow their conversation since my mind was off to somewhere else. Lisa sensed that I wasn't with them and decided to play a prank on me.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG YOUR HUSBAND IS IN FRONT OF YOU!" Lisa screamed.

"Huh- WAIT WHERE?!" I yelled, standing up.

However to my dismay, the person in front of me was none other than Jennie. Aish. I shouldn't have thought about Kihyun.

Wait Kihyun isn't my husband but did I just-

HOLY MAMA TO THE EARTH OK WAIT WHAT

"Oooo I see you Chaeyoung," Jennie smirked.

I blushed slightly while drinking my bubble tea. In my mind, I couldn't stop cursing at how foolish I was. I had to be more careful now.

"Coming back to our senses, we have to go practice now. We have to skip lunch since we are under strict dieting now. Jisoo is sadz," Jisoo sighed while playing with her hair.

I gave her an assuring smile before leaving the cafe. Strict dieting. I was so used to it now since we have to undergo that multiple of times. We barely eat to maintain our weight.

And that's normal for idols to do that

Since Korea's standard are high anyways

***

                        ⚠️HOENGWON IGNORE⚠️
                                       Online

Hyungwon: JIYEON!!!

Hyungwon: OMFG UR ONLINE

Hyungwon: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

You : It's been a year m8 what dafuq do u want hoe 💬

Hyungwon: Stfu

Hyungwon: Jiyeon can you come over for a sec?

You: .....

Hyungwon: Erm I'm near ur dorm...

You: HOE U CRAZY IT'S FUCKING 2AM

You: BYE

Hyungwon: JIYEON NOO ILYSM ASDFJKL ><

You: =_=

Hyungwon: Ehehehe.....%)

Hyungwon: Why do I even know you anyways ;-;

Hyungwon: Cuz u love meh ;)) ANYWAYS COME DOWN I'M WAITING FOR YOU

Hyungwon: IN 5 MIN BY HOOK OR BY CROOK

Last seen at 1.15am

You: Wtf..

I threw my phone at my bed, staring at the crazy message that Hyungwon sent me. I was busy fiddling with my old phone and somehow Hyungwon texted me this late.

I looked around my room to see that most of the members were fast asleep.Tiptoeing slowly, I took my hoodie and left the dorm quietly.

I sighed in relief once I left the dorm. However, I bumped into someone's chest and I stiffled screamed but he managed to cover my mouth.

"Shhh you are so noisy Chaeyoung," Hyungwon said in disbelief.

"Can you stop calling me that?! I'm still Jiyeon and that's just a name for me to cover who I really am," I hissed.

"Ok ok I'm really sorry, I was just playing with you because you know how much I miss my little piece of annoying shit," Hyungwon chuckled, hugging me tightly.

Pulling my hand, Hyungwon dragged me off to somewhere. My heart thumped nervously to where Hyungwon was dragging me off to.

I stood dead on my tracks once Hyungwon released my hand. I desperately tried to stop him from opening the door but failed to do so.

Here in front of me stood Changkyun who was brushing his teeth while walking at fucking 2.30am. However once he saw me, he dropped everything to the ground.

"OH MY GOD," Changkyun screamed.

Kang Jiyeon is that you? B-Because..we really miss you....

A/N:

GUYS THIS IS TOTALLY RANDOM BUT I DREAMT ABOUT NCT IDEK WHY BUT WTF

SOMEONE DARE ME TO ASK ANYONE IN THE CAFE "HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU LIKE SOMEONE"

AND I BLINDLY WENT TO A RANDOM GROUP AND SPAT OUT THAT QUESTION

THE NEXT THING I KNOW THERE WAS DOYOUNG, JOHNNY AND TAEYONG THERE ISTG 3 OF THEM STARING AT ME AJSNZN

AND WTF I SAID I LOVE YOU TO ONE OF THEM

AND SMH I WAS HUGGING IDEKKK WHO BUT HE WAS WEARING BLUE

I THINK IT WAS TAEYONG

IDEK IDEK IDEK IDEK

THANK YOU FOR HEARING MY RANT THE DREAM DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BUT I CAN CLEARLY REMEMBER EVERY SCENE

OK WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME BAI