Chapter 21

"Yah Hayoung here you are!" a girl suddenly exclaimed.

I looked up and saw a beautiful girl in front of me. Her visuals got me shook oh my god why are they so many pretty girls in Korea¿

I really feel like shit compared to them fuCk :/

"Aigooo Naeun ah don't be mad okay!" Hayoung chuckled.

She slid her hands on Naeun and smiled cheekily. Oh wow literally friendship goals.

"Oh this is Jiyeon by the way!!" Hayoung exclaimed excitedly.

Naeun smiled and stretched out her hand. Giggling, she was amused at how awkward I was.

"Jiyeon? I love your name! I'm Naeun, let's be besties!" Naeun said, smilling widely.

I chuckled and shook her hand. Hayoung linked both of our arms together. I blushed slightly seeing the three of us together.

I guess I have new friends now huh?

"Let's have some fun!!" Hayoung jumped in excitement.

The three of us chuckled and went out together hapilly. I guess it's nice to have friends.

Since I never had one anyways....

***

"Jiyeonnie~" Hayoung whined.

"Nae Hayoung?" I asked.

I placed the tortilla chips carefully on the table,  looking up at Hayoung. She curled herself on my lap and started blushing. Aigoo.

"I want to confess to Hyungwon, will he accept me hmm?" Hayoung sighed.

I smiled and stroked her hair gently. That hoe is lucky af to have Hayoung.

"I'm sure he shares the same feelings as you! I knew him for like 10 years already haha. But I need to make up with Hyungwon first," I said sadly.

"Aww really?! Jiyeon ya don't worry too much about that!" Hayoung said.

Hayoung hugged me tightly, giving me a warm smile. I sighed, I missed Hyungwon so much.

I wonder how is he now...

Suddenly Hayoung snapped her fingers and a  smirk slowly formed on her face.

"Hmm what about this, we can..." Hayoung whispered in my ear.

I widened my eyes and immediately nodded my head in agreement. Both of us screamed excitedly and gave each other a high-five.

I was on heels.

I hope this plan works....

***

1 Week Later

"Are you ready Jiyeon?" Hayoung wiggled her eyebrows.

I chuckled and nodded my head. Hayoung squeezed my hand before both of us went inside Starship's building together.

It was Hyungwon's birthday today and I had a surprise for him. I was going to add a little drama for this special day.

As usual, the boys were busy training for their final mission since this will determine their position to debut.

"Hyungwon ya...." I said weakly.

Hyungwon was startled to see me and I could see how worried he was. Bingo. Hyungwon's weakness was to see me fall sick.

Luck was on my side today. Hyungwon rushed to me, hugging me tightly. Kihyun too, gasped when he saw how pale I was.

Killing two birds in one stone. Fake tears stream down my face as I held both of their hands tightly. I was actually on the verge of laughing but I had to control myself.