Chapter 32

[ Flashback ] ( Kihyun's POV )

- 1 Year Ago -

"You being an idol, pft trust me you will NEVER make it. How dare you run away from home after what I have done for you!" appa raised his voice, throwing the magazine at my face.

I clenched my fist tightly, staring intensely at the high class man in front of me. What he loves is only money, money and money.

"What have you ever done for me? All you care is work and because of you, omma passed away! I HATE YOU DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?!" I roared with anger.

Within seconds, a tight slap landed on my face. I stood motionlessly on the ground, appa never hit me before no matter how angry he was.

"Don't you dare drag that woman here. She chose to leave the house and that's her karma for leaving me," appa said angrily.

"But you were the one who had an affair with another woman that was a fucking slut!" I cried.

Omma chose to leave us because of him. I remembered crying every night when there was thunder, seeing appa with another woman, my friends teasing me for not having a mum.

My beloved mum eventually passed away when I was ten. No news nor final goodbye...she went just like that. I was lost, my mum left me.

People said it was murder. Lawyers, police fought hard to find the murder but no one was suspected for that case. I was only ten when I had to attend the conference, my eyes staring curiously at the people who were sorry for me.

I hated my life ever since then. However, singing started to become my passion. I may come from an extremely wealthy family, but I never wanted that. I just wanted paternal love.

"I want you to stop being an idol and work with me to continue my business. And that's final," appa said strictly.

"What do YOU mean it's final? I don't want to do that dirty business of yours!" I shrieked.

"Don't act all smart Yoo Kihyun. I know everything that you are doing right now. Your girlfriend, ahh Kang Jiyeon? I can just kill her in seconds," appa smirked.

I walked dangerously towards him and grabbed his collar harshly. Jiyeon's my girl and no one can ever lay their hand on her.

"NO I WON'T EVER LET YOU!" I warned.

"Scared aren't you huh? This is your dad Kihyun, I can do whatever I can. I've got the money and that can solve anything in this world,"

"Work for me and if you rebel, I will kill that little girl of yours. It's a piece of cake," appa laughed hysterically, pushing his shoulder against mine.

I was at lost now. I knew how crazy my appa is if he never get the things he wants. My Jiyeon, I would do anything to protect her.

***

"Jagi there's a carnival tomorrow, we should go together! I'm dying to have some candy floss!"

"No I'm busy"

"Jagi I love you"

"K"

"Jagi where did you go yest- omo what happened to your face?!"

"GO AWAY KANG JIYEON I DON'T NEED YOU!"

"Jagi you didn't come home for 2 days...."

"Stop bothering me, fuck off"

"You avoid me, when have you ever hug me to be honest? Those eyes, you d-don't love me anymore right?"

"If you want me to let you go..I'm fine with it,"

I ignored her calls, text messages, pushed her away when all she did was to care for me. I wanted her to hate me so that when I'm gone, she wouldn't feel so empty without me.

No matter how many times I cried, I wanted to just kill myself. It hurts seeing her precious tears fall because of me again. I don't deserve to have her. In fact, I was the one that broke her heart.

I broke all the promises I had with Jiyeon, I'm such an asshole. I wanted to protect her from getting dragged from my dad's crazy idea.

I remembered once Jiyeon was talking to Minhyuk that someone had sent her a weird message about death. I could feel my heart burst once I heard that.

Protecting Jiyeon was my first priorty, I didn't care if I had to sacrifice my life for her. It was that day when I had to go MIA to save Jiyeon.

Her life was on the line and I couldn't risk it.

Because I am willing to do anything for you and I love you so much Kang Jiyeon.

A/N:

I don't remember having a bias in Monsta X huehue ('-`)ノ

BUT IS IT JUST ME THAT I HAVE TO SIT ON THE FRONT ROW IN SCHOOL AND IT'S A FREAKING NIGHTMARE

September holidays are coming anyways
〔'∇`〕

MEANS I CAN CATCH UP WITH MY KDRAMA YASSS (ノ≧ڡ≦)

Laterz everyone have a nice day ><♡