Chapter 12

"I miss you my baby, didn't I tell you that you won't go anywhere away from me hmm Kang Jiyeon?" Jaehwan whispered softly in my ear, sending shivers down my spine

I stopped dead on my tracks. He looked like a physcho. I could feel the end of my hairs pulling straight down.

"Don't you dare Kim Jaehwan," I hissed.

"Trying to act tough huh? I love it babe," Jaehwan nibled my earlobe.

I flinched at his sudden touch but there was nothing I could do. His knife was still under my throat and he was gripping me too tight.

I knew I had to do something, just.....anything to save me in this situation.

"JAEHWAN YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" I suddenly yelled at him.

I pushed Jaehwan with all my strength and tried to run away from him. To my dismay, no matter how long I ran, I ended up on the same route.

This is really creepy, I swear I ran here more than 3 times....

H-He

His coming nearer

Please tell me this is just a dream...

Please...

I could feel my heart dropped on the ground when I saw Jaehwan sprinting towards me, the knife he was holding was coming nearer and nearer.

Shit

"KANG JIYEON HOW DARE U!!!!" Jaehwan raged, pulling my long hair.

I was at lost again when he threatened me with his knife. Drips of blood started flowing down my neck when Jaehwan pressed the knife harder.

"Let's go somewhere and I will keep you safe with me forever okay? I love you my Jiyeon" Jaehwan stroked my hair.

Tears streamed down my face at how scary Jaehwan was. I really don't want to be trapped with him, he can just kill me in seconds.

Why did he became like thos.

"No...please Jaehwan I'm sure there's many other girls out there better than me. Just..leave me alone please!" I pleaded, crying my eyes out.

"NO I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO YOU'RE MINE AND I'M GONNA KEEP YOU FOREVER!!" Jaehwan raged and pulled my wrist harshly.

I cried in pain and looked into Jaehwan's eyes. His eyes were hungry for love. He just wanted someone to love him just the way he is.

There's.....just too much sadness in his eyes.

Jaehwan was about to hurt me again when someone grabbed his wrist.

"Let her go, you asshole," he warned.

I was aghasted at the sudden voice but I couldn't move. A figure slowly appeared and it was...

Wonho?

Why is Wonho here?

"Who the hell are you?!" Jaehwan said angrily.

"You don't need to know that. Don't you dare to even think of hurting my girl!" Wonho screamed.

Jaehwan laughed hysterically and looked up at Wonho. I tried to signal Wonho to move away but he refused to listen to me.

Without warning, Jaehwan punched Wonho on the stomach. Wonho held his stomach tight, staring hard at Jaehwan.

Seeing Wonho refused to give up, Jaehwan let go off me. I took this chance to call the police while both of them were fighting.