Chapter 37

Love.

Something sweet, but bitter if you expect too much. Many people expect love to be like kdramas where a perfect guy will appear in your life randomly on the streets.

But sadly no, that will never happen in real life. When we were younger, we tend to like someone just for their looks.

Notice why in school there are popular guys or girls. Because most students have a crush based on the person's looks.

But that's okay, I'm sure most of us have felt like that before.

However, once you grow older, you tend to be mature. Looks doesn't define everything in this world. A person can be pretty or handsome but they might have not met their right one yet.

Wanna know why?

Personality matters. She can look average, but her heartwarming attitude can make someone fall in love with her.

She can just casually wear t-shirt and shorts, but just by her beautiful smile can melt anyone in this world.

Calling someone unattractive just because the person is not your type is one of the most horrible thing you have ever done in life.

Plot twist karma can happen to you anytime and you may regret it forever in your life.

So my dear friend, you are always beautiful in your own ways, never forget that. Who knows, the person on the other side of the world is probably blushing thinking about you.

-💜-

I smiled reading the book that I just had bought. It was so meaningful, expecially to someone who always had insecurities.

"Jagi what are you reading?" Kihyun placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Just an inspirational book," I replied, looking up at Kihyun.

Kihyun came closer towards me, resting his head on my shoulder to loook closer at the book. I giggled at Kihyun who was acting like a small child.

"Inner beauty is better than outer beauty....hmm that's true," Kihyun nodded his head in agreement.

"But jagi, don't you think the world is cruel? I mean if you are rich, you get the all the power. If you are attractive, you get all the attention. But if you are neither, you will be treated like trash" I said sadly.

Kihyun smiled at my words. He placed a few strands of my hair behind my ear, interwining his fingers with mine.

"That isn't 100% true. A person can be perfect, but never happy. Each one of us has our own strengths and weaknesses, well that makes us someone who's real," Kihyun explained.

I nodded my head at Kihyun response. Resting my head on his shoulder, I closed my eyes to listen to my heartbeat that was fast beating.

I want to always be with you, even if it's just a min.

***

"Congratulations Black Pink for your 1st Year Anniversary! I want to expecially praise Chaeyoung for working really hard!" CEO Yang Hyun Suk exclaimed, patting my shoulder proudly.

I bowed respectfully at my CEO, thanking him profusely. I was glad that I improved a lot and I was working harder in my vocals and dance.

My time with Monsta X members was extremely limited. I only managed to spend time with them once a week. They too, had to practice for their comeback.

I was taken aback when I realised I had not visit my family for I don't know how long. My mind floated at omma and Jinhwan who were probably missing me so much at home.

"I really want to go to this restaurant, we should celebrate!" Jennie said excitedly.

"Ahh I really want to spent time with all of you today but I haven't meet up my family for so long. I promise I will make up with you guys!" I raised my hand.

"Aww it's okay! Annyeong Chaeyoung, take care!" Jisoo exclaimed.

I bid a farewell to Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo before making my way back to my real home. My heart thumped excitedly as I was walking, I missed omma so much. And Jinhwan too.

"I'm home.." I whispered, slowly unlocking the door.

My eyes soften when I saw omma rushing towards me with open arms. Tears rushed down my cheeks as I hugged her back.

"Omma I miss you so much, h-how are you?" I stammered, looking into her eyes.

"Your omma is always good, omo my daughter has grown so much. I'm so proud of you, chukkahae!" omma exclaimed.

"I love you omma!" I kissed her cheeks.

Jinhwan who was rubbing his eyes after walking down the stairs screamed when he saw me. He quickly rushed towards to me, squishing my cheeks.

"JIYEON IS THAT YOU MY SIS OMGJSJAJS!!" Jinhwan screeched.

Jinhwan rushed to give me his warm embrace. I chuckled when I realised that I was a bit taller than Jinhwan, gosh he's such a shortie.

"Let's have dinner together, it's been ages since the three of us had one," omma said, heading towards the kitchen.

"Welcome back home sis! Hw are things going on?" Jinhwan asked, ruffling my hair.

"It's been great! Oppa thank you for letting me audition at YG entertainment, I totally don't regret it," I smiled.

"Aish why are the two of you still standing there?! Come and eat!" omma chided, pulling both of our ears.

Both of us groaned in pain as she dragged both of us to the dining table. It wasn't an unusual thing for omma to do that to us.

I love my family, and no one can ever break us apart.

A/N:

Talking about family, I grew up in a friendly neighbourhood and even though I wasn't rich, I was a really happy child💜

I recieved so much love since I was the youngest, I am extremely close to my mum

Yes, I'm only 14 but I can see the sacrifices my mum did for me and my brother. I love my mum so much. I love her more than anyone in this world. She has always been my superhero since young.

I appreciate my mum and my goal in life is to  spend a lot of money only for my mum♡

Side note: I love my dad a lot too he works hard for our family💜

And to my brother, thanks for being the best brother I can ever have and I promise I will try to study hard like you :)