Epilogue

"Thank you so much for coming, have a nice day!" I bowed for the final time, waving at the people who was leaving.

It's crazy to think the fact that I'm married.

Yes, married to Ji Chang Wook.

I'M JUST KIDDING THERE'S NO WAY I CAN EVER MARRY HIM :")

I'm married to Yoo Kihyun of course =.=

"What is my baby girl doing?" Kihyun leaned his face on my shoulder, planting a kiss on my neck.

"Hmm? Nothing I'm planning to go back to our room," I smiled as I held Kihyun's hands.

Kihyun pulled me into another kiss, making me lost in his own world. A wave of electricity shot through my body, something I had never faced before.

Our eyes interlocked for the longest time, making my heat beat wildly because of him.

"K-Kihyun I'm-"

"Shhh I love you," he pulled my waist closer towards him.

As he caressed my cheeks gently, I couldn't help but to slid my arms around his neck.

"I love you more cuz I'm only yours and you're only mine," I finally gave in.

I wouldn't lie that something did happened today and I finally learnt what true love was because of him, yes him.

6 Years Later

"Appa!! Sungyeol keeps stealing my Cookie Monster!!" Sungjae wailed, throwing a tantrum

"Ani I did not!! Siyeon did!!" Sungyeol denied.

"Appaaaa Sungyeol and Sungjae keeps bullying me!!T^T" Siyeon cried, running towards Kihyun.

"Aigoo my poor girl, come here~," Kihyun cooed Siyeon, bringing her into his arms.

"What is the commotion all about? I'm trying to cook here but it's so noisy!" I chided.

However, my eyes soften when I saw my Siyeon crying. I rushed to her and gently removed Siyeon from Kihyun's arms.

"Jagi can you take care of the cooking for awhile? I can handle the kids," I said.

Kihyun nodded his head and went to the kitchen. I looked at my kids, Sungjae, Sungyeol and Siyeon. Sungyeol was 8, Sungjae was 4 and Siyeon was 3 years old.

I smiled seeing how adorable they were. Even though both Sungjae and Sungyeol often caused so much trouble, I love them so much.

A mother's love for her children is the most beautiful thing in this world because she is willing to do anything for them.

"Omma, can I ask you something?" Sungjae asked, scooting closer towards me.

"Of course honey, what is it?" I smiled.