Chapter 26

"MONSTA X SARANGHAE!!!!"

"WONHO OPPA PLEASE MARRY ME!!"

"KIHYUN OPPA STOP MAKING MY HEART GO CRAZY!!"

"CHANGKYUN OPPA OMOOO NEOMU SARANGHAE!!"

"HYUNGWON OPPA WHY ARE U SO HANDSOME ASDJFKLS T^T"

"JOOHEON OPPA NEOMU NEOMU KYEOPTA SARANGHAE!!!!!"

"MINHYUK OPPA I LOVE UUUUUU!!!"

"SHOWNU OPPA YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!"

"MONSTA X! MONSTA X! MONSTA X!"

Many fans were crowding outside Starship entertainment, cheering for Monsta X. I was in awe seeing all the cheerful fans, they were sure very early.

"Look at the amount of fans you have, I am so proud of you," I smiled warmly at Kihyun.

Kihyun who was admiring the fans outside turned back his attention at me. A grateful smile swept over his face as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm so happy that you are always there to support me. Thank you for everything," Kihyun smiled, blushing slightly.

I chuckled at his red cheeks, he's such a baby. I love him with all my heart and no one can ever replace him in my life. No one.

"Are you ready idol Yoo Kihyun?" I changed my tone of voice, being formal.

"Yes, Kang Jiyeon," Kihyun chuckled.

I gave Kihyun a last hug before he joined the rest of the Monsta X members. Waving to him for the last time, I could feel a tint of excitement for Kihyun since he was going see his fans for the first time.

My mind flew at the first time I met Kihyun. The cafe. It was crazy that I fell in love with him in just two days after we just met.

But what makes it more heartwarming is that

I knew 'Kim' for 2 years on Instgram

And I fell in love with him within 2 days

The way he smile, laugh, wink, flirt just makes me blush hard. He's always perfect in my eyes and will always be. He's my Mr Right.

"Aigoo my Jiyeon is blushing," Hayoung teased, poking my cheeks.

I blinked my eyes for a few times to wake myself up from daydreaming. I

"Forget about that anways how are you with Hyungwon? Did he do anything to you?" I smirked.

Hayoung blushed hard, smacking my ass hard. I burst out of laughter seeing Hayoung acting all shy. I continued to tease her again.

"Yah palli tell me!" I pouted, pulling her arm.

"Ashsjwj okay okay. He didn't do anything to me okay? Hyungwon's an idiot anyways," Hayoung chuckled.

"Did you just diss your boyfriend Hayoung?!" I gasped.

"Oh wait but you ain't wrong tho, welcome fam for realising how dumb Hyungwon is," I said, chuckling.

"JIYEON I HEARD THAT YOU HOE!" Hyungwon screeched.

I flinched at Hyungwon's high pitch voice, gosh my ear hurts. Why is he even my best friend¿ .-.

"K sure but think twice if you it's okay to hit a girl," I winked.

Hyungwon was taken aback at my sudden words and cursed himself for being so helpless. I sneered at Hyungwon, what a loser.

Suddenly, Kihyun entered the room smilling like a small boy. He excitedly carried me and swing my body round and round, making me dizzy.

"Jagi I'm so happy to meet my fans, they were all so sweet!! It feels so nice to have fans supporting me!" Kihyun exclaimed.

I couldn't reply to Kihyun since my head was hurting. Kihyun sensed that I was feeling nauseous and panicked seeing me looking so pale.

"HEY ARE YOU OKAY OMG OMG I'M SO SORRY OMG YOU OKAY HALO HALO?!" Kihyun screamed, stroking my hair gently.

I chuckled and nodded my head slowly. I was used to having sudden headaches.

"Yeah I am, you don't have to worry about me okay?" I chuckled.

"OF COURSE I DO! YOU ARE MINE AND IT'S MY DUTY TO PROTECT YOU!" Kihyun raised his voice.

I was taken aback at his sudden outburst. Bitting my lip harshly, I tried my best to stop tears from flowing.

I looked around, only to realise Hyungwon and Hayoung had just left a few minutes ago. 

"I really did not mean it I-"

I cut Kihyun off by hugging him tight. Tears flowed through my cheeks like a river, as if there was no tomorrow.

"The fact that you are overprotective towards me, nag at me always make me in tears. I don't know what to do without you, I love you so much Kihyun," I sobbed in his shirt.

Kihyun smiled and huddled me close in his embrace. We both locked our eyes into each other and I couldn't help but to admire how beautiful Kihyun is. He's perfect....

"Thank you for existing Kang Jiyeon," Kihyun smiled as he crashed his lips into mine.

You're my destiny geudaen
You're my everything
geudae man bomyeonseo
ireohge sori eobshi bulleo bobnida

A soothing voice was singing in the room, chuckling. I opened my eyes to see Hayoung singing and the rest of Monsta X members cheering for me and Kihyun.

"Jiyeon and Kihyun are so cute, I want a girlfriend too," Minhyuk pouted.

"Yeah same I want one too," Changkyun whined, resting his head on Minhyuk's shoulder.

I blushed and immediately moved myself away from Kihyun. However, Kihyun backhugged me, smilling happily.

"If you guys want a girlfriend, you have to get a face like mine first," Kihyun winked.

Everyone got mad and started to attack Kihyun. I shook my head in disbelief at these bunch of idiots. They all seriously need help in life.

However

Like I say again, happiness does NOT last FOREVER take note of that my dear Kang Jiyeon

A/N:

I was jamming to Let's Not Fall In Love by Big Bang while writting this :")

I love my kings so much expecially Kwon Jiyong ><

I hope you guys love soft chapters like this :)

OH OH OMG BTW I SAW PEOPLE COMMENTING ON MY BOOK I'M SH00K SOME OF THEM WERE REALLY HILARIOUS I SWEAR WHY ARE YA'LL SECUTE I KENNOT :<

I love every single one of you cuties♡