Chapter 22

Kihyun's POV

I stroked Jiyeon's hair gently since she was fast asleep. I sighed, I hurt her feelings way too many times but she still accepted me.

"I don't want those precious tears to fall because of me ever again," I whispered in Jiyeon's ears.

So why did I date Hayoung? Yes, I have to admit she's cute, pretty and extremely feminine. Any guy would want to date her.

However, Hayoung tries too hard to impress someone. Since young, I had always felt that it was a burden and she would never stop asking me if she looked good or not.

Jiyeon's different, she does whatever she wants and she isn't embarrassed to admit if she's wrong. She's natural, her gender doesn't stop her from eating as much as she wants.

I dated Hayoung since I felt bad for leaving her after I graduated. But what made me realise was...

My heart was only stuck to Jiyeon

Pulling Jiyeon close to my chest, I finally fell asleep with the girl I wanted to be with in my entire life.

Because she's mine and ONLY mine.

Jiyeon's POV:

"Ahh it's the last mission for your debut, hwaiting!!" I exclaimed, giving a peck on Kihyun's lips.

He smiled and held me close to his arms, swinging me around. He nuzzled close to my neck, breathing in heavily. I knew Kihyun was nervous for his performance today.

"I'm going prove to you that I'm the best, just wait for me!" Kihyun boasted.

I chuckled and interwined both of our fingers. Kihyun handed me a mask since he was scared that a scandal might broke up if they knew we were dating.

Upon reaching the venue, I saw Hyungwon and Hayoung fooling around. I smirked, pft he's got his girl now. Kihyun seem to notice that I was staring at them and turned my body to face him.

"Jagi are you happy for them?" Kihyun asked.

"Of course! I planned it all okay!" I chuckled, turning my attention back to them.

Hyungwon finally noticed me and came rushing to hug me. I patted his back, happy to see Hyungwon all excited.

"THANK YOU JIYEON SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!!" Hyungwon shouted, carrying me.

Kihyun somehow got jealous and pushed Hyungwon harshly away from me. Staring daggers at Hyungwon, Kihyun got pissed off.

"Yah yah stop touching my Jiyeon!" Kihyun said, pulling me close to him.

I chuckled. Gosh when can they ever make up with each other? Hyungwon rolled his eyes and kicked on Kihyun's leg purposely.

"What's there to be jealous about, I knew Jiyeon first waaaay more than you," Hyungwon sneered.

"YAH YOU ASSHO-"

"It's time for our performance, stop fooling around," Wonho said coldly.

I gasped when I saw how cold Wonho looked. He was...different. He didn't look happy at all.

Wonho did not bother to glance at me and walked away, putting both of his hands on his pocket.

"What's wrong with Wonho gosh since when was he like this?" Kihyun asked in disbelief.

Hyungwon who knew the real situation got mad and pushed Kihyun harshly to the ground. I bit my lips harshly since I was the cause of it.

"Yah Yoo Kihyun watch your fucking mouth, stop acting like as if you are the best," Hyungwon said harshly, leaving Kihyun behind speechless.

I sighed and helped Kihyun to stand up. Kihyun got pissed off and stared intensely at Hyungwon's figure.

"Juat forget about that and let's just focus on your debut okay!" I exclaimed.

Kihyun soften when he saw excited I was and nodded his head. He gave me a last kiss before going up to stage, all prepared.

I waved my hand at Kihyun until he joined with his team members. I sighed deeply once Kihyun's attention was no longer one me, I was worried about Wonho.

I really hope Wonho get's back to his ownself...

***

"Congratulations to Minhyuk, Shownu, Kihyun, Changkyun, Hyungwon, Wonho and Jooheon for successfully completing all your missions in No Mercy!"

"Your group name will be Monsta X, congratulations for your debut!" Bora exclaimed.

I was extremely happy that they finally debuted. Eventually, everyone started to like Changkyun and he was no longer all alone.

All of them were crying and it felt heartwarming to see all their hardwork paid off. Those tough training days, Hyungwon even cried when he could not take the pressure.

I hugged Kihyun tightly once he came down to backstage. Tears stream down my cheeks seeing him becoming an idol.

"I wouldn't have done it without you, thank you Jiyeon," Kihyun said, resting his head on my shoulder.

I caressed his cheeks and smiled at how excited Kihyun was. Kihyun is going to be an idol, a main vocalist.

"This calls for a celebration, let's go out and eat with our hearts content!" Shownu screamed.

Everyone shouted hapilly and cheered out loud. However, someone sneered and broke the excitement.

"Tsk I don't want to celebrate with all of you, it's a burden to debut with all these untalented people," he said, smirking.

I was shocked at the sudden rude remark and looked up to see who said that.

It's Minhyuk, one of the members of Monsta X?

A/N:

I SWEAR I LOVE MINHYUK HE'S THE CUTEST PRECIOUS SUNHINE ON THIS EARTH :<

This chapter is short asdjfkl I'm sorry everyone! :(

BUT BUT

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

:D