Chapter 5

"J-Jiyeon? Is that you?" Kihyun paused.

Shiet

"N-NO KIHYUN I CAN EXPLAIN!" I tried to touch him but he yanked his arm away.

"Kihyun what are you doing here?" Wonho asked, not knowing the real situation.

Before I knew what was going to happen, Kihyun punched Wonho straight on his face.

"What the fuck Kihyun?!" Wonho raged but I managed to stop him.

"Didn't you know that me and Jiyeon are dating?!" he raged.

Tf I haven't said anything to his confession tho...

"CAN YOU GUYS DON'T MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED?! I KNOW I'M THE ONE WHO'S AT FAULT SO JUST STOP!" I let out my frustration, leaving the cafe.

Kihyun and Wonho tried to chase me but I managed to hail a taxi.

"Ahjussi bring me to Han River, please," I let out a sigh.

That was the only place I could think of to calm my mind. I just wanted peace and quiet.

After reaching my destination, I made my way walking around along the walkway. Many couples were also there, holding hands together while having fun.

Sighing heavily, I just wanted to scream as loud as I could at this instant.

I stared at the sunset as tears rolled down my cheeks, why is my love life so complicated?

"A beautiful girl like you should be having fun with her boyfriend, not crying," a guy said, handing me a tissue.

I was taken aback at the sudden deep voice but gratefully took the tissue. I looked up, dumbfounded to see a young guy smiling at me.

He seemed cold but there was warmness in his eyes. I let a silent chuckle.

"I don't even have one, but thanks for the tissue anyways," I forced out a smile.

"You really don't have to smile, your face says it all," the guy said, scrunching his face.

I chuckled and smiled at him, this time it was a sincere one.

"You seem to know a lot about women, who are you really?" I asked.

"Of course, who wouldn't resist a face like this?"

"Hahah I'm just kidding, I'm Im Changkyun, 20 years old," Changkyun smiled.

"Yah you are a year younger than me!" I exclaimed, smaking his arm.

"I can call you noona then," Changkyun winked.

bOi

I wanted to talk more but it was getting dark so I had to excuse myself.

"It's nice talking to you, see you when I see you soon haha," I smiled.

"Right my name is Jiyeon," I added.

"Alright, bye Jiyeon noona," Changkyun waved excitedly.

With that, we both parted ways and there was a tint of happiness inside of me.

What a rare chance to meet a kind stranger.....

***

"Jiyeon I realised that you have been staring at the floor for a good 20 minutes, you okay?" my co worker, Jimin, asked.

"Wait are you serious? I'm sorry" I sighed.

"You have a crush on someone don't ya?" Jimin smirked.