Chapter 35

"Omo our poor Chaeyoung, things must have been so tough for you," Lisa sighed.

"I wish we were there to support you back then," Jennie said, hugging me.

I chuckled at how worried they were for me. I gave the three of them a tight hug to show them how grateful I was for them.

"Aww you guys are so sweet. I love ya'll" I smiled.

"And we love you too our one and only precious Chaeyoung," the three of them said happily.

"But come to think of it..should we call you Chaeyoung or Jiyeon? Both names are great tho," Jisoo asked curiously.

"Chaeyoung! Because we are the first ones to call her that and that remains special in our friendship," Jennie exclaimed.

I chuckled at what Jennie said. Black Pink was literally my second home, where I could scream my lungs out at any problems I had.

I love them so much

***

"Jiyeon is everything okay at the moment for you?" Hyungwon asked in concern, throwing an ice cream to me.

"Well it's okay I guess? But..is Kihyun alright?" I asked hesistantly.

"Kihyun? He's so quiet these few days, he rarely cook for us now. Ahhh I miss eomma Kihyun," Hyungwon pouted.

"Oh I see," I said, shuffling my feet.

"I think he misses you Jiyeon, I really hope he will be back to himself soon. Perhaps do you still keep any feelings for him?" Hyungwon asked in curiousity.

"I don't know Hyungwon ya, sometimes my mind is messed up thinking about Kihyun," I sighed.

"I hope you still do because Kihyun still sleeps with the polaroid with him every day," Hyungwon smiled.

I paused at Hyungwon's words. Kihyun still kept those polariods of us with him until now?

"Jiyeon I need to go buy something, do you want to follow me?" Hyungwon asked, standing up.

"No it's okay. Don't you know how many paparazzis there are around me?" I chuckled.

"Aish why are you so popular?! Now we can barely make fool out of each other in public," Hyungwon pouted.

"Anyways I got to go, see ya later Jiyeon!" Hyungwon waved at me.

I smiled and waved back at Hyungwon. Without warning, the rain suddenly came down heavily like cats and dogs.

I cursed silently to myself since I did not have an umbrella with me.

I stared at the rain that was pouring heavily. If I said I still love Kihyun, will he be able to hear me?

"Miss can I have cup of coffee?" someone whispered in my ear, holding an umbrella right beside me.

I looked up to see the owner of the voice, dumbfounded to see Kihyun. Those words.

That was the first few words Kihyun said when he met me. My heart fluttered at those moments when I was always nervous around him.

"Jiyeon I need to speak to you, will it be fine?" Kihyun asked while holding my hand.

"Well both of us are already next to each other so.." I said bluntly.

Kihyun chuckled at how nervous I was, his eye smile revealing in front of me. I looked away from him, blushing silently to myself.

"So everything that happened before had a reason behind it. So.." Kihyun started to explain.

And that was how he told me what had actually happened, leaving me in tears.