Chapter 34

"OH MY GOD!" Changkyun screamed.

I let out an awkward cough, slapping Hyungwon's ass really hard from behind.

"Why are you so noi- HOLY FUCK ISN'T THAT ROSĖ WAIT WHAT AM I DREAMING OR-" Minhyuk screeched, taking a closer look at my face.

Hyungwon smacked his head to stop him from blabbering more. Both Changkyun and Minhyuk looked at me, blinking their eyes continously.

"Guys, this is Jiyeon.." Hyungwon said calmly.

"EXCUSE ME?!" both Changkyun and Minhyuk hollered in unison.

***

"Jiyeon?! KANG JIYEON YOU MEAN OUR LITTLE PIG?!"

"Is this really Jiyeon? If you really are, spell your full name"

"I doubt I'm actually breathing right now"

"Ani it's Rosè!!!"

"No it's Jiyeon!!"

"ROSÈ!!"

"JIYEON!!"

"ROSÈ!!!!!!!!!!"

"JIYEON!!!!"

"RO-"

"GUYS STOP OMG I'M KANG JIYEON AND THAT'S THE TRUTH!!" I screamed.

"B-but are you sure you are really Jiyeon? I mean like is this really you?!" Minhyuk gasped, showing his phone directly at my face.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yes that's me and why the fuck did you save that post," I said in disbelief.

All the boys were still looking at me wide eyed, refusing to accept the face that I was Jiyeon.

"I c-can't believe you're back, we miss you so much...." Jooheon let out a whisper, staring at the floor sadly.

"Yeah...we really miss you, it's been a year you left because of us. We really are sorry," Shownu sighed.

"Jiyeon ya, you will forgive us right?" Wonho asked hesitantly.

I took a deep breath, staring at each of them solemnly, "Yes I was angry, I felt so betrayed. You guys broke my trust and it hurts more that you were like a family to me"

"And it hurts so bad, there's no reason why I should forgive all you!" I snapped.

Everyone grew silent hearing those words from me. They knew they were all at fault.

"We understand-"

"I WAS JUST KIDDING HAHAH DID I SOUND TOO SERIOUS OMG I CAN'T WITH ALL YOUR FACES BUAHAHAHAH!!," I burst out of laughter, snorting.

"Obviously I forgive all of you, you guys mean the world to me," I smiled.

"ERMAGAWD JIYEON STAHP WE LOVE YOU ASJSJSJSJ" Minhyuk cried, squealing while giving me a big hug.

Instagram📸 : YKH [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें