Chapter 36

"JOOHEON HYUNG CAN YOU BUY FOR ME THOSE EARPHONES PLEASEEE"

"NO I SWEAR I DIDN'T EAT THOSE PASTA!"

"Baegopayo~"

"KIHYUN COOK SOMETHING FOR US JUSEYO"

I sighed looking at the seven idiots in front me, screaming their lungs out for no reason.

"Ya'll need to get food stuck on your mouth I'm just going to order Subway for each one of you," I nagged.

"JINJJA?! KOMAWO JIYEONNIE NEOMU SARANGHAEEE!" Jooheon squealed in delight, hugging me like there's no tomorrow.

"Yah Jooheon get those hands off my girl!" Kihyun screamed, pushing Jooheon away.

I smirked at jealous Kihyun, maybe I should tease him more. I walked towards Changkyun and admired how handsome he was.

"Omo Changkyun you have grew up so much, I'm so proud of you!" I purposely said that louder for Kihyun to hear me.

"N-noona ya.." Changkyun stammered.

"Yah Jiyeon how dare you!" Kihyun gasped.

I stuck my tongue out at Kihyun before dialing the number to order food for all of them. It was finally Saturday and that means that I could spend time with them just for awhile.

Weekends were never the time for me to rest properly. I still had to go vocal trainings and have extra practice with the other members.

"Oh I need to go for practice I'm sorry I can't join all of you today!" I said apologetically.

"Aww we promised to watch a movie together! But we understand anyways take care Jiyeon!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

I placed the money for their food delivery on the table before rushing out of their dorm. However, someone pulled my arm to stop me.

"Jiyeon tell me when it's too tough for you kay?" Kihyun said worriedly, caressing my cheeks.

I touched his hand gently and nodded my head. I was grateful to have Kihyun by my side when I needed him the most at this moment.

"I will, don't worry. Thank you for being the best boyfriend I can ever have. I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too, come here anytime and I would cook anything just for you," Kihyun kissed my forehead.

"Haha I would look forward for that, let's meet again later!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah, take care!" Kihyun waved at me for the last time.

***

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THIS IS THE WRONG TONE FOR YOU TO USE FOR THIS SONG PARK CHAEYOUNG!" sunsengnim Jia raised her voice.

"Joesonghamnida sunsengnim! I will work on my vocals harder," I quickly apologised, letting my hair fall to cover my face.

"Chaeyoung ah you seem to lost focus these few days, are you okay?" my instructor said in concern.

"R-really? I'm just a bit too exhausted.." I whispered.

"That's normal for an idol to experience that, but don't give up that easily. Drink lots of water and take in some vitamins," she advised.

I nodded my head slowly and bowed at her  before leaving the practice room. I sighed thinking about how often I got scolded by my instructors these past few days.

"Chaeyoung ya gwaenchana? You don't look too well," Jisoo asked, placing her hand on my forehead.

Before I could reply her, my head was getting dizzy and I collapsed in Jisoo's arms.

The last thing I remembered was people screaming my name before everything went pitch black.

***

"Jagiya, you won't leave me right? I'm sorry," someone whispered in my ear.

My eyelids were getting heavier but I forced myself to wake up. I looked around to see Kihyun beside me crying. My eyes soften seeing how worried he was for me. I felt so bad.

"Kihyun....I'm okay. I'm not going anywhere unless I'm with you hmm, arasso?" I said weakly.

Kihyun's eyes were red and I couldn't help but hug him. He immediately hugged me back, crying on my shoulder. I took a deep breath before calming Kihyun down.

"When I saw you looked so pale, I was extremely worried. You have to manage your time with training and spending time with us. I don't want your health to be affected," Kihyun said worriedly, squeezing my hand.

"I don't want you to feel that I abandoned you, you know how much I want to be with you so badly. Every second, every minute, every hour," I bit my lips harshly.

Kihyun stared into my eyes, planting a kiss on my lips. My heart fluttered at his touch, he was always gentle around me. Sometimes I wonder what did I do to deserve him, Kihyun's an angel.

Before I could say anything more, the rest of the members came rushing towards us with worried looks.

Changkyun who was holding his teddy bear plopped beside the bed with a terrified face.

"Noona you are okay right? You won't die right asdjfkdlsns" Changkyun gasped.

"Yah of course I won't! Hey I'm a strong woman!" I chuckled.

"That's good to hear, Jiyeon don't overwork yourself please," Hyungwon nagged.

"Yeah that's true, you seem so fatigued these few days. It's really okay if you don't visit us, we understand. You have a bright career in front of you, so work hard for it," Wonho added, ruffling my hair.

I felt warm seeing each of them showing their concern for me. Seeing all of us were back together, I wanted to tell the whole world that I am the luckiest person to have them.

Because a family stays as one and will always be.

A/N:

Ever wonder how it feels like to date your bias?

As an author of this book who has a huge imagination wherever she goes, she can feel it.

But this doesn't stop me to accept the fact that I love him for his music and I don't expect anything more than that^^

I love my bias and I want to support him with all my life. I would be more than happy if he finds his right one soon💜