Chapter 9

A/N:
I added Kihyun's singing complication here :D *pls use earphones*

Jiyeon's POV

I could feel a pair of arms around my waist and someone snoring calmly beside me. My eyes soften seeing Kihyun sleeping soundly beside me.

My hands trailed down to his lips. His lips were so soft.

However after a few minutes Kihyun started to move around. I shut my eyes close and acted as if I was sleeping.

"Jiyeon ya, ireona~ If not I will kiss you," Kihyun's soft voice whispered in my ear.

I refuse to wake up purposely, waiting for his kiss. As I expected, Kihyun lean in to kiss my lips.

"Naughty girl, I thought you were asleep," Kihyun chuckled.

I smiled cheekily, resting my head on his chest. He was so warm, I could feel a sense of protection being in his arms.

Kihyun rested his head above mine and closed his eyes.

"I seriously can't believe I am with the person I longed for," he smiled.

"Hey but to be very honest you look very, very familliar," I leaned my face towards Kihyun.

Bingo

"Y-YAH AREN'T YOU THE SENIOR WHO GOT JEALOUS OF HYUNGWON BECAUSE HE HANGS OUT OF ME?!" I screamed.

"W-WHAT?!" Kihyun gasped.

[ Flashback ]

"Hey aren't you the girl who always hangs out with Hyungwon?" a student 2 years older approached me.

"Erm yeah because he's my best friend???" I eyed at him curiously.

"It's just that I don't understand why is that asshole so popular. I'm handsome too okay!! Plus he doesn't deserve to have an angel like you!" he exclaimed.

However, he covered his mouth after what he had said. Shit.

"What did you just say?!" I half screamed.

"ERM NOTHING I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY AND HAVE FUN DRINKING THAT BANANA MILK OF YOURS K BYE," he said in one breath and ran away.

What the actual fuck?

[ End Of Flashback ]

I couldn't stop laughing after recalling that incident. That throwback of Kihyun was such a legendary thing.

"You were so stupid and hilarious that time," I roared with laughter.

"OH YEAH AND THAT HAIR THO LMFAOOOOO!!!!!" I rolled on the floor, laughing like a maniac.

"Y-yah shut up! Stop thinking about the past!" Kihyun kept throwing pillows at me.

"I'm sorry I can't," I started laughing again when I saw his face.

It magically changed to the old Kihyun who was literally so naive. How did he even became so charming O.o

"You are such an idiot back then but I love you boo," I smiled.

"I love you too," Kihyun pinched my cheeks.

***

"It was fun staying over your apartment, all the best for your performance!" I cheered for Kihyun.

Kihyun smiled and hugged me for the last time. I felt bad for making his team members worried about him.

However, Kihyun seem to know what I was thinking about.