Chapter 19

1 Week Later

"It's been such a great week in Los Angeles right?" I said, smilling widely.

"It wouldn't be fun if my baby wasn't here," Kihyun winked.

"Yah stop flirting!" I chuckled.

"Hey why not! You are mine anyways," Kihyun leaned his face closer to mine.

I blushed slightly when Kihyun kissed my eyes.  My heart isn't doing any better too.

"I'm gonna miss Los Angeles tho," I sighed.

Kihyun smiled and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my body. I rested my head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

It was fast...

Just like mine.

"Let's go get ready, we need to leave today," Kihyun said, pulling my hand.

I groaned at Kihyun's words and lazily stood up. After packing up my stuff, we went out to leave the hotel.

Helding hands, we boarded the plane with a heavy heart. Kihyun squeezed my hand tight before we landed off.

Bye Los Angeles.....

***

Home sweet home. Jinhwan was worried sick ever since I reached home. I swear that fairy worries too much about life.

"JIYEON HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU RIGHT?" Jinhwan panicked, blocking my way.

"OPPA HE DID NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT WEIRD STUFF YOU PROBABLY WATCHED TOO MUCH PORN" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Jinhwan widened his eyes and closed my mouth. I struggled to pull his hands away, gosh why do I have such an annoying brother :/

"Yah don't say that out loud! Omma can probably hear us and besides, I'm too pure to do that," Jinhwan whispered.

"Okay whatever," I mumbled.

I left the house to supply my banana milk that was was fast finishing in 3 days. No banana milk means I'm won't be alive right now.

So if I'm dead, how does our uri author-nim writes about me on every chapter?

HAHAH JUST KIDDING

;)))

Walking down the street, I smiled when I saw many performers there in the crowd. As always, there were a lot of couples and ulzzangs everywhere.

I was about to to enter the convenient store when someone grabbed my wrist harshly. I was shocked to see Wonho staring at me.

"I need to have a word with you," Wonho said harshly.

Before I could reply, he dragged me off to somewhere and I had no choice but to follow him.

He looked extremely mad.

"Why did you follow Kihyun to Los Angeles?" Wonho asked in disbelief.

"Wonho listen I-" I tried to explain.

"I know you love him a lot, I can see that"

"You know it hurts when I see you with another guy, I love you so much that it tortures me"

"I wanna unlove you Jiyeon but it's so hard. Once I set my eyes on you, it's hard to let you go, it hurts Jiyeon ya,"

Tears streamed down my face when Wonho said that. I did not expect Wonho to love me this much.

I'm sorry Wonho I don't share the same feelings with you.....

"Wonho, I'm really sorry. You're a great guy, I'm sorry I'm not the girl for you but we can be friends right?" I said hesistantly.

The word 'friend' stabbed Wonho really badly, he wanted more. How he wished he could give
all the love for his one and only girl.

"Yeah, just friends why not?" Wonho smiled bitterly.

I sighed and caressed Wonho's cheeks gently. I felt so bad for breaking his heart. I really didn't expect Wonho to have feelings for me.

"Please take care Wonho ya, I'm sure your Miss Right is just waiting for her turn to meet you," I tried to console Wonho.

Wonho nodded his head slowly and left. I bit my lip harshly to stop myself from crying. Those broad shoulders, charming voice and amazing personality. He can be called as Mr Perfect.

Right before I was about to leave I bumped into Hyungwon. He looked extremely disappointed.

"How could you Jiyeon?! YOU BROKE MY BEST FRIEND'S HEART, SIDE THAT NEW TRAINEE AND WENT OUT WITH KIHYUN!! HOW COULD YOU KANG JIYEON!!"

"Don't you know how long Wonho waited just for you, 2 years Jiyeon! You pushed him JUST LIKE THAT! And that Kihyun, I fucking hate him. He took everything I have,"

"You have change Jiyeon. The girl I knew never give second chances and you don't trust anyone this easily," Hyungwon sighed.

I stood rooted at the ground, how much people have I made them feel hurt?

Jinhwan, who is always worried about me but I always brush him aside. I never said a simple 'thank you' when he cares so much about me.

Hyungwon, I barely spent time with him these days. I didn't even reply to his text messages and decided to chat with Kihyun instead.

Wonho, who loved me so much but I just bluntly rejected him. I didn't even bother to repay his kindness for saving me that night.

"I'm so sorry I-" I grabbed Hyungwon's hand but he harshly yanked it away.

"I don't need it. You have Kihyun anyways don't come near me I warn you," Hyungwon said coldy and left.

I cried my eyes out when I heard that, it was all my fault. Hyungwon would never said that to me if I wasn't like this.

Am I being too selfish to not care about the people I love?

A/N

Oh no a fight :"O

A short chapter but I hope you like it :)

I love Wonho sm omg he's so soft :< (take note I'm a soft Wonho stan)

I'M SNATCHING WONHO AWAY BAI

aNyways I reached 500 reads omg tysm everyone😭♡