Chapter 25

Minhyuk's POV:

I broke out of cold sweat when I remembered my past memories. Kim Haerin. The girl I loved so much, but she's no longer here...

My eyes were puffy and red after all the crying. I sighed, those memories kept haunting me. I could feel a hand placed on my shoulder gently. Turning behind, I realised it was Kihyun who was utterly shocked to see me crying.

"Minhyuk ya, gwenchana? Ahh I'm so dumb of course you are not," Kihyun asked in concern, scratching his head awkwardly.

I turned my head away from looking into Kihyun's eyes. I was actually embarrassed that Kihyun saw me in this state.

"I'm fine. Just go away," I mumbled.

However, Kihyun refused to move from his spot. Turning my chair around, he looked into my eyes with questions lingering on his mind.

W-why do I feel a sense a warmness seeing someone cared for me?

NO

He wants to make fun of me for crying right? After all, I hurt almost everyone's feelings. He must have kept some revenge for me.

"Minhyuk you know that I'm always here for you! I care for you just like the other members, I don't see any difference in you because you are part of OUR family," Kihyun said, giving me a warm smile.

I was trying to stay calm after hearing those words from Kihyun. Those warm words. Kihyun was the first person to have said that to me.

Seeing me in silence, Kihyun excused himself after saying good night. However, I called him out.

"Hyung.." I whispered.

Kihyun was surprised to hear me calling him 'hyung'. No words could describe how happy Kihyun was. I was finally opening myself out to someone...someone who cared for me.

And with that, I poured out my feelings to him. Being a protective member he was, he reached his hand for me and gave me all the care I longed for.

***

Jiyeon's POV:

"Is Minhyuk okay? I'm sure he doesn't act like that if something isn't up," I asked in concern.

Kihyun smiled and pinched my nose. I stared at him weirdly, is he breathing right?

"Don't worry about Minhyuk, I'm sure he's gonna be alright," Kihyun said.

I nodded my head and sighed in relief, hoping that Minhyuk will be okay. I was about to stand up when Kihyun pulled me back into his embrace.

"You know what's special about you hmm?" Kihyun whispered.

"Hmm I don't know? I'm just an average girl tho," I replied, playing with Kihyun's fingers.

"No, you are never average, you are always special in my heart. You never fail reach out for someone first without judging them at all,"

"You listen to them, give them a hug and make them feel comforted. Don't you know that so many people adore you? I'm proud to have you because you never fail to make me in awe,"

"I love you Jiyeon. You and only you," Kihyun smiled, hugging me close to him.

I blushed hard and avoided having eye contact with Kihyun. I don't even know why do I feel shy to let Kihyun see me blush.

"Why are you such a flirt ugh"

"Anyways I love you more," I chuckled, planting a kiss on his cheeks.

"I love you too, but I know you love it when I flirt with you Kang Jiyeon," Kihyun raised his eyebrow.

I chuckled and threw a pillow at him. Gosh he's such a flirt I swear.

***

"Guys I brought fried chicken for all of you!" Minhyuk exclaimed, placing the bags on the table.

Hyungwon who was gulping down water almost spat it out in front Wonho. Wonho screeched in disgust and pushed Hyungwon away.

"Is the world gonna end? Oh my fucking god!" Hyungwon screamed, face palming himself.

I smacked Hyungwon's hand harshly and signalled him to shut his mouth. Hyungwon yelped in pain, pouting at his smol bruise.

"Erm, this is weird but....I'm so sorry if I have hurt your feelings expecially to you Changkyun, I really don't mean it okay?" Minhyuk sighed.

"Aww Minhyuk it's really okay, we understand. We are one big family, never ever forget that Minhyuk," Shownu smiled.

"It's okay hyung, I still love you okay," Changkyun said, smilling happily.

Everyone burst out of laughter seeing Minhyuk all shy when he was getting so much attention. Aww what a cutie.

However, everyone's eyes darted on Hyungwon who just stood there awkwardly. I had to scream his name 3 times to bring his attention.

"W-what?!" Hyungwon said defensively.

"Hyungwon I swear I really need to slap you," I warned him.

Hyungwon screeched and immediately hid behind Wonho. I chuckled and looked at Wonho who was smilling. I guess we are on good terms now eh I guess?

"Okayyyy I'm sorry Minhyuk, you know I'm the sassiest person in this world. Don't mind my words okay? Whoever tries to hurt you imma smack the shit out of that person!" Hyungwon said, acting all tough.

"Bitch sure you sleep with your frog plush t-"

Hyungwon panickly closed my mouth before I could finish my sentence. I sneered and pushed his hands away, giving a sly smile to him.

"For your info, Hyungwon screams like a girl, sleeps with all his plush toy and clings on me when he hears anything weird up till today," I smirked.

"WHAT THE FUCK KANG JIYEON YOU ARE GONNA GET IT FROM ME I SWEAR!" Hyungwon screamed, ready to kill me in 0.0000001 secs.

I was fast enough to cling on Kihyun who was right beside me. Seeing me with Kihyun, Hyungwon let out an awkward cough and moved away.

Everyone chuckled at how things changed when Hyungwon was near Kihyun. Everyone's happy, because we are one big family.

We love each other.

We take care of one another

We support each other

But little did I know, what Minhyuk said was true. Happiness doesn't last forever.

A/N:

If u guys looked up on Twitter, a lot of shit is happening about the 'saranghae girl' who went up to hug Taetae in Music Bank SG on Friday.

But whatever I have nothing to say lmao

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR 1.5K READS I LOVE YA'LL♡♡

*sends lots and lots of virtual hugs and kisses to everyone*

Instagram📸 : YKH [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें