Chapter 39

"JIYEON WAKE THE UP OR ELSE WE ARE GONNA SPLASH WATER AT YOU!!" Minhyuk screamed, jumping on my bed enthusiastically.

I yawned loudly at the sudden noise in my room. How tf did they enter my room when it's locked. Seeing all the members in my room made me feel uncomfortable since I wasn't wearing any makeup.

"You are finally awake Jiyeon! Wash up and meet us at the lobby!" Kihyun said while ruffling my hair.

"You need to do something with your hair it's a mess," Hyungwon said in disgust.

I smacked Hyungwon's ass purposely hard to let out my frustration at him. Dragging everyone out of my room, I went to get ready for today.

I was really excited to venture Vancouver with all of them.

***

"Ahh hyung help me take pictures with this wall it's so cool!!" Jooheon whined, pulling Shownu's sleeves.

"Aish palli!" Shownu chided.

While we were busy complaining how tired our legs were, a girl timidly went towards us.

"Are you perhaps Monsta X? O-mo I'm really a big fan of each one of you!! I really like Wonho oppa, I hope you are always happy. Bye!" she said in one breath and ran away.

I chuckled at how cute she was. She probably was a proud Monbebe judging at how shaking she was when she saw them.

"Oooh Wonho look at your fan, she's pretty," I wiggled my eyebrows.

Wonho slightly blushed and looked at the fan's figure until she disappeared.

I could feel someone's warm arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. I tilted my head to face Kihyun who was barely awake.

"Heym...are you okay? You look really tired," I placed my hand on his face.

Kihyun gave me an assuring nod and continued to rest his head on my shoulder. I patted his head, my heart fluttering when his breath brushed passed my bare neck.

Along our way shopping in Pacific Centre, I was aghasted to see all of them shopping like crazy.

Groaning, I dragged my feet whenever one of them entered a shop since it took almost 2 hours for them to choose just an outfit.

And the king of shopping goes to........

IM TO THE  CHANGKYUN

He literally went to every shop and bought almost anything. Not only that, he judged some of the shops there AND TOOK MORE THAN FREAKING 2 HOURS IN ONE SHOP.

"No wait I haven't buy any earphones!! My previous ones are already old!" Changkyun whined.

"BRO YOU HAVE TEN OF THOSE WHAT DO YA MEAN IT'S OLD?!!" Jooheon screeched, getting ready to smack Changkyun.

I flicked Changkyun's forehead, obviously pissed off that my leg was going to break apart.

"Changkyun I swear I'm gonna kill you if you say anything more," I snarled.

The rest of the members started making weird noises when Changkyun got scolded by me.

These idiots I swear.

Finally after what seems like forever, we went to eat lunch at a restaurant and went back to our hotel. I smiled to myself as I admired the necklace Kihyun bought for me back then.

[ Flashback ]

"Jagi this necklace looks good on you," Kihyun said, placing the neclace on my neck.