Chapter 17

"Oh my god a whole room to myself, hell yeah!" I squealed in delight.

I jumped excitedly when I saw how grand the hotel room was. There was even a tray of delicious food on the table.

I SEE CHIPS A.K.A MAH BAE HOLY SHIET

This is heaven.

I turned on the television comfortably, plopping on the couch. Taking a bag of chips, I sat down facing the television.

But nothing last forever when someone rang the doorbell. I dragged myself to the door, determined to murder whoever that person is.

"Who-" I opened the door and gasped.

Kihyun? Why is he doing here?

"Erm hi?" Kihyun waved awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" I said in disbelief .

"Erm because this is our room?" Kihyun said hesistantly.

"EXCUSE ME WHAT?" I shrieked.

Kihyun wasn't listening to me and took the chance to enter the room. My jaw dropped when I saw Kihyun already sleeping on the floor.

However, my eyes soften when I saw how exhausted Kihyun was. I slowly carried him to the bed and placed a blanket over him.

Stroking his hair gently, I smiled when I saw how peaceful Kihyun slept. He looked like an angel, a pure angel.

"I really love you Kihyun, but I have many questions for you left unanswered"

"But goodnight, neomu saranghae," I kissed his lips secretly.

Tonight will be the night with only the two of us but I want it to last forever.

****

"Hyeya, chebal... Kaji mara hyeya
Kaji mara hyeya..." someone's voice sang soothly beside my ear.

My eyes were still closed but I smiled at the beautiful voice. What a great day to start with someone singing for me.

I felt something squishy when I placed my hand on it. Since when was my bed this soft?

Once I opened my eyes, I screamed when I saw Kihyun on my bed. I was actually touching his cheeks.

OH MY GOD

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" I screamed.

My face flushed with embarassment as I covered my face with the pillow, screaming internally.

"Morning jagiya~" Kihyun whispered in my ear.

I got shocked at his sudden sexy voice and fell off the bed. What the fucksjajsjjajakamskakkak

SomeonepleasehelpmeIbeguhuehue

"Y-yah you didn't do anything to me right!" I stuttered.

"I can if I want to now," Kihyun smirked and moved towards me.

"BYUNTAE!!" I screamed and ran to the toilet.

I made sure the door was locked, my breath heaving up an own.

Is this the feeling of nervouness when you are with someone you like?

But why am I being too hard on Kihyun when he is trying his best to get me back?

Aish I don't know....

I was lucky enough that Kihyun had bought for me new clothes. They were so beautiful, he must have known my taste.

I went out and saw Kihyun admiring the scenery at the balcony. I was flustered at how charming Kihyun was.

His small, gentle eyes shows how cute it were when he shows his eye smile. His flawless skin, it glows when the sunlight shines on him. His plump lips, it was always soft to touch.

Kihyun is really, really attractive.....

"Oh Jiyeon you are done?" Kihyun said, smilling.

My thoughts were interrupted and I managed to gave him a nod. Kihyun was about to walk past me when I suddenly grabbed his hand.

He was shocked to see my hand on his arm, his eyes twinkling with excitement. Stop making me feel bad Kihyun ya....

"Kihyun you haven't tell me how both of us landed in Los Angeles" I demanded.

"What you don't remember?" Kihyun gasped.

Whot

[Flashback]

"Jiyeon ya we are going to Los Angeles but don't worry because I told your family already. Jinhwan gave me your passport tho he was like an angry bull but I managed to convince him," Kihyun said while driving the car.

"Oh okay whatever," I replied and slept again.

When we reached at the airport, I barely kept my eyes open and slept again on the plane.

I only woke up once we were in Los Angeles's Airport.

"We are already at Los Angeles btw," Kihyun said, smilling.

"Oh sure Lo- LOS ANGELES WHAT? EXCUSE ME?" I shrieked.

"Yeah what's wrong with that?" Kihyun pouted.

"EVERYTHING IS WRONG OF COURSE!! I WANT TO GO BACK HOME!" I screamed.

[End Of Flashback]

"NO I SWEAR YOU SAID BUSAN!" I denied.

"Look Jiyeon, I said Los Angeles. Okay I know my english isn't that good but how can the word Los Angeles changed to Busan. It's 2 different words my dear Jiyeon," Kihyun explained.

"OKAY WHATEVER!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hold up aren't you with Hayoung?" I said sadly.

Kihyun sighed and lean in to eye level at me. He carresed my cheeks gently and shook his head.

"No, I break up with her. Yes, Hayoung was my first love. But I saw YOU first in high school. When I was no longer with Hayoung, I was able to move on"

"But YOU were different, I cried when I realised how foolish I was for saying those words to you. Like you, I barely eat because I hate myself for hurting you. I don't want to lose you ever again"

"I really, really love you Kang Jiyeon"

Tears streamed down my face when Kihyun said that. I stood there in shock after hearing those words from Kihyun.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I closed my eyes to listen to his heartbeat. I miss him so much.

"I love you too, I'm so sorry," I whispered.

Kihyun smile grew wider as he carried me, swinging me around.

"Thank you Jiyeon, I swear won't ever hurt you again" Kihyun smiled.

"Actions speak louder than words," I reminded him.

He chuckled and pecked my lips. I don't have anything to hide from Kihyun anymore, he's mine now. No one else is gonna seperate us from now on.

"Let's go out together, as a real couple," Kihyun said hapilly.

I smiled at Kihyun. That's what I wanted to hear from him. Our fingers interwined and Kihyun pulled me into a kiss.

He carried me to the counter and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our foreheads touched once Kihyun released his lips.

We both smiled at each other, mesmerized in our own world.

You are the reason why I exist, Yoo Kihyun

A/N:

DA FEELS OMG WHEN I RE-READ MAH BOOK

Someone please protect my Jiyeon omg why is she so naive :")

378 reads already?! Omg my hearteu thank you so much =")))♡