Chapter 23

"I dare you repeat that again," Changkyun said harshly, walking closer to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk laughed sarcastically and tilted his head to look at Changkyun closer. He pointed his finger at Changkyun and smirked at him.

"Well my dear Im Changkyun, you should be extremely grateful that Starship accepted you. Without them, you would have never debut since your ex group disbanded," Minhyuk said harshly, staring into Changkyun's eyes.

Changkyun's expression changed and a wave of furtile rage swept over him. He grabbed Minhyuk's collar, sensing a fight to broke out.

"HOW DARE YOU-"

"YAH STOP IT THE TWO OF YOU! MINHYUK WE NEED TO TALK RIGHT NOW," Shownu raised his voice.

Jooheon and Wonho had to seperate them away since Changkyun refused to let go Minhyuk. A wave of fear rushed through me as I saw the tension between Changkyun and Minhyuk.

I slowly remove Kihyun's grip and ran to Changkyun. My heart ached when I saw how hurt he was. I gently touched his shoulder.

"Changkyun ya, let's go out for awhile" I pulled his hand.

I signalled Kihyun that I was going out with Changkyun and he nodded his head. Kihyun too, was worried for him.

Changkyun didn't say anything while we were walking in the hallway. I squeezed Changkyun's hand tight and smiled warmly at him.

He was shocked at my sudden gesture and looked down nervously. I chuckled and ruffled his hair playfully. He's such a cutie I swear.

Throwing an ice cream at Changkyun, I sat beside him at my favourite park. There was silence as both of us were busy savouring our ice cream.

"Thank you noona for always being here for me whenever I needed someone," Changkyun said, smilling.

"Of course, you are like a little brother to me. You were there for me when I needed someone too,"

"It hurts when people treat you like this, it's as if they are hurting my own brother. This is why I don't want you to ever feel lonely because I am always here for you,"

"I know it feels like when someone judges you hard, well for me I act deaf and walk away"

"Because the person who often tries to hurt you are never happy people because they are always jealous with the people around them"

"On the positive note, they are the ones who actually make you grow stronger"

Changkyun's eyes twinkled with hope after what I had said. I chuckled and gave him a warm hug to make him feel less bad.

"Noona you better stop acting like this or I'm gonna fall for you," Changkyun pouted.

"Oh no no you can't because I'm a pig," I joked.

Changkyun laughed at my words. He knew that you loved Kihyun so much and he respected that decision of yours.

"Ahh noona Jooheon hyung is calling me because he said that he has something for me. See you later!" Changkyun said excitedly.

I nodded my hand and bid my farewell to him for the last time. As I was about to leave the park, I accidentally bump into someone.

I looked up and saw Wonho staring intensely at me. I gulped seeing how huge Wonho was in front of me. He looked as if he wanted to let out his anger on me this instant

"Wonho I-"

"Why can you be so kind to Changkyun and not me?! Do you really hate me Kang Jiyeon?!" Wonho raised his voice.

I sighed and pulled Wonho in my embrace. I felt so bad for what I had done to him.

He's so warm, but sadly I didn't have any feelings for him.

"I told you that we can be friends, fyi Changkyun is like a little brother to me. I WANT to be by your side just like I am with Hyungwon," I whispered.

Wonho hugged me tighter and I could feel him shaking. I patted his back gently and sighed, Wonho deserve someone way better.

"Why can't you be mine J-Jiyeon, I am trying to erase you but it's so...hard. W-why?" Wonho stuttered.

I removed his arms slightly and slightly smiled af him. Wonho's muscular, romantic, charming, flawless skin and he's overall boyfriend material.

"I'm sure your right one is somewhere out there. Perhaps...your feelings for her will be way more overpowered, hmm" I smiled.

I wiped Wonho's tears away and chuckled at how embarrased he looked. Wonho knew that he had to take time to remove his feelings for you.

"I can't promise anything, but you will stay with me right?" Wonho asked, staring into my eyes with hope.

"Of course," I smiled, pinching his cheeks.

Gosh he's so soft, seriously I bet he would have so many fangirls when they debut.

***

Kihyun could hardly contain his excitement when their manager told them that he was going to be the main vocalist in Monsta X.

"I'm going to perform on stage jagi!!" Kihyun said excitedly.

I hugged Kihyun tightly and congratulated him. However, there was something that has been bothering me these past few days.

"But Kihyun ya.." I paused, staring at the ground.

Kihyun pushed my chin to face him, leaning his face closer to mine. He look concerned, caressing my cheeks gently.

"What's wrong hmm?" Kihyun stroke my hair gently.

"Well, you are going to be popular, I'm really happy about that. But you are going to be popular and we can't really spend time I-"

Kihyun wrapped his arms around my waist and close his eyes, stopping me from what I wanted to say.

"Even if I have 1B fans in this world, you will always be the one that stands out from the rest. I will make sure I spend time with you okay?" Kihyun smiled.

My heart fluttered at those words. Don't you know how much it means to me Yoo Kihyun?

I was about to get up when Kihyun pulled me back to his embrace again. He's so clingy these days O.o I'm not complaining or anything thoo.

"Stay here with me," Kihyun whispered.

I nodded my head and cuddled with Kihyun on the sofa. He was fast asleep, his hot breath brushing past my ear. I blushed seeing how perfect he looked.

Because I know that we will stay loyal to each other forever, I'm not wrong right?

A/N:

That gif on Kihyun tho he's smile omg :"))

I FINALLY changed my cover book I hope you guys like it :D

Tho I do not have any experience in editing pictures so I'm sorry if it looks ugly😭

I'M CLOSE TO 1K READS I'M SHOOK :"O

ANYWAYS

EAT WELL EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T DIET LIKE CRAZY CUZ FOOD IS OUR BAE♡