Chapter XXXXVIII - Knowing (Pt.1)

~ Zane's PoV ~

We sit on the couch, my eyes gazing into his. My heart filled with joy, relishing in the feeling of being loved. It's been a little over two weeks since Travis and I started dating, and I have been loving every minute of it. Sure, we have our little fights over small things, but soon one of us will realize our mistake and apologize to the other. Then we'd make up. It's not perfect, but I wouldn't change it.
   No one else that I know of knows. Although, it's not like we're exactly hiding it. Sometimes we'll hug or kiss in our doorways, right in front of the entire street. Easily, anyone could see us, and instantly catch on. But, no one hardly comes out when we're out, so I doubt anyone really notices. Unless they specifically spy on our doorways, waiting for us to show.
   We'll tell them eventually. Just not now. We're a little... preoccupied.
  My hands trail up my boyfriend's chest, finding their way to attach themselves onto his neck. They link together once they find each other resting on the back of Travis's neck. His arms wrap around my lower back, pulling me to him. He makes me get closer to him, and soon enough I'm sitting on his lap, straddling him. The entire motion happens without us breaking our long kiss. The only thing that does seem to happen, though, is my blush. My face heats up more once I realize I'm on him.
   "Travis.." I mumble after I pull away slightly, and he chuckles.
   "What?" He returns, the dumb grin on his face unmistakable.
   "You are unbelievable." I say to him, flicking my eyes downward, gesturing with my eyes to his action.
   "And you are adorable." He coos before going back in to kiss me. My face remains just as hot, but I kiss back near immediately when his lips meet mine.
   His head tilts to the side, deepening the kiss. Then he does something new. He drags his tongue across my lower lip, and I know what he's asking for. This isn't exactly my first rodeo.
   I playfully decline, keeping my mouth clamped shut. I feel his smirk, and then I feel his hand move. Next thing I know he's laying it down right on butt, giving it a little squeeze.
   My mouth opens in instinct, both from surprise and my loud mouth, ready to scold him. He takes this chance and slips his tongue into my my mouth. I shiver slightly, as this feeling is as good as new, since it's been forever since I've done anything like this. But, even if I was ready to shout at him, I don't pull away. I'll take care of that later. There are priorities at hand.
   Travis's tongue explores my mouth, darting around to and fro. After a bit, he's the one who pulls back, staring at me. He smiles, and I look down, embarrassed. His hand goes under my chin, bringing my head back up to look at him.
   "Hey don't hide that cute little face." He says, kissing my cheek gently.
   "It only makes me want to more if you kept up your stupid flirts." I reply, not smiling, but it getting difficult to when I'm looking right at him.
   "But," he pouts, "It's cute when you blush."
   "Well it's embarrassing." I say, earning me a laugh from him. He shushes me, then goes back to kissing not just my lips, but my face. His kisses dots my nose, my lips, my forehead, but mostly my cheeks. I think he just really loves my freckles, since I never show them.
   He soon goes back to kissing my lips, this time I do open my mouth when he asks. I don't need him squeezing my ass again, but I will say, his hand has not left my rear.
   Travis leaves my mouth, them moves downwards, to my jawline. He gives kisses dotting it, then goes lower. Once he reaches my neck, he hovers over it, kissing every so often. Again, I know what he's doing, but I let him. I move my hands from his neck to his hair, playing with it.
   He passes a certain spot on my neck and I stiffen, yet try to cover it up quickly. Unfortunately, Travis catches me and goes back to where I reacted. He stays there a little, and I almost get confused as to why he isn't doing anything. Then, without warning, his teeth softly sink into my pale skin. A small moan escapes my lips, and mentally yell at myself for allowing that.
   I feel Travis's smirk on my neck, and he continues to mess with that spot, biting it again or just nipping. Either way, I have to force myself to keep my mouth shut. I prevail at first, that is until Travis sucks on my skin, and he gets another out of me.
   He lifts his head, meeting my stare that's a mix with anger and slight embarrassment. He laughs, changing his arms to bring me into a hug. My arms leave his head, and refuse to hug back.
   "Aw, is someone mad?" Travis teases, and I growl. I throw my gaze to the side, not looking at him.
   "The silent treatment, eh?" He asks, still cocky, until I don't respond again. Then he whines, "Zane, c'mon." I still don't look a him.
   "Will you still be mad at me if I do this?" He drags out the I, and I feel hands at my sides. I laugh instantly, and try to defend myself. I almost fall back, if it weren't for at least one of Travis's arms holding me from that. I laugh uncontrollably, throwing my arms to keep away Travis's, but to no avail. He's stronger than me, so eventually my arm tire from defending, but they continue to flail. My sides start to hurt from all the laughter, and I start to yell at Travis to stop it.
   He eventually does, I take big breaths to steady myself, a small chuckle here or there. I look at him, once I calm down mostly, and seem more offended than before.
   "I'm sorry, I just wanted to see your sweet smile~." He flirts, and I can't help but smile at his horrid lines.
   "You claim to be such a flirter but your lines suck." I say, leaning back up against him.
   "They seem to work on you, don't they?"
   "Oh shut up." I say lazily, and bring my head up to give him a kiss.
   Right then I hear the metal jiggling of keys and a door opening. Then, a rather shocked voice:
   "Oh my Irene!?"

1118
First time writing anything like making out, so if it sucks, you know why
Live, Love, Lapis, hope y'all have a great day and night! Bye my wondrous Gems!