Prologue and Trailer

{Currently doing MAJOR editing!!}

Media: The Trailer!!

WARNING: this book will contain depressional states of matter. Which includes cutting and her thoughts of suicide! If you cannot handle that please DO NOT read on!

I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO GLAMORIZE SELF HARM!!

"What is she wearing?"

"Who wears baggy clothes anymore?"

"Look at her hair."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Why does she bother showing up?"

"Why isn't she dead yet?"

"Did you hear about what she did to her sister?"

"What a whore!"

All the whispers traveled throughout the school as I walked down the hallways. I'm the outcast, the girl that hides in her own shadow. All because of that one stupid decision I had made in the past. When I look up I see a group of girls I use to be close to snickering and pointing at me.

I decided to put in my headphones to block out the whispers as I walk to my locker. A couple people bump into me but I keep going. It's a usual routine, really. It's my fault they treat me this way, I know that, I do.

When I reach my locker it has the word 'Emo Freak' written on it in big bold black letters. I frown; trying to wipe it away before any teachers saw. I don't wanna be the girl who cried to a teacher.

After struggling to wipe it away its finally gone, but instead all over one of my new flannels. I open my locker pitiful with my head lowered and hear a little clattering sound. I direct my attention to the floor and realize a note had fallen out of my locker.

I slowly bend over to pick it up, and attached to it is a razor that said 'thought you might want another.' A tear slipped from my eye and I slowly looked up with hooded eyes. And there they were, the group I use to call friends, laughing at me.

I threw the note away but kept the razor.

Yes, I cut. But it hasn't always been this way.

My names Chloe. If you care to know. And this is not your typical love story. But hey, I'm not your typical girl either.

---------------------------------------

THAT WAS ONLY THE Prologue THE CHAPTERS WILL NEVER BE THIS SHORT!!