xxii. forgive and forget?

Stephen

Figuring out a pregnant woman's emotion was harder than learning an opponent's tempo in basketball. One minute, Arzaya wanted to choke the hell out of me. She would yell and ask me to leave her sight or she would get so irritated that she didn't want me touching her at all.

The next?

She would be so clingy.

In fact, it was the kind of clingy I like. It was the kind of clingy that I literally would drive crazy for.

"Oh my god, Stephen."

Arzaya closed her eyes in utter pleasure as she slowly moved her body down on me.

I couldn't help but admire her sight as she rode out her high. Damn, I hit jackpot! Look at her. She was so fūcking hot.

"Uggghhh... baby," she moaned as I let my hips meet her sensual pace.

I held her waist as I guided her to move more slowly and passionately. She had her arms dangling on my shoulders while sliding in and out of my shaft.

It was fun watching her like this. I don't know what kind of face I was making but I was trying to suppress my own moans as I watched her pleasure herself with my body.

I had never been this stimulated. Ever.

"Why do you feel so good?" she purred, looking at me with tantalizing eyes. 

I brought myself closer and let my lips graze on her neck. "Do I?" I whispered lowly with a smirk.

She smiled while biting her lower lip in such a provocative manner that I couldn't help my hands squeezing her ass.

Fūck, she was riding me like she'd been doing it since she was born.

She guided my hands and let me grope her tender breasts which I did very willingly.

YES, THIS IS MY FŪCKING WOMAN! SHE'S ALL MINE.

"I'm gonna come just by watching you," I spoke through deep moans.

It seemed to excite her as she leaned in to kiss me like she never did before. This kind of kiss wasn't a loving one, it was more of a I'm-horny-and-I-wanna-taste-you-so-bad kind of kiss.

Her tongue moved in perfect sync with mine and I felt the need to harden my grip on her waist.

When I tried to thrust, she suddenly whimpered and I awoke from my senses.

"Shīt, sorry baby." I looked at her with wide eyes as if all my sexual pleasure suddenly left my body. I literally forgot that she had a baby on her stomach.

She exhaled while leaning back. "It's okay, just felt my back stiffen."

"Are you really sure we can have sex like this?" I asked her worriedly. "Is it really okay to—"

"You're really having a conversation with me right now when you're supposed to be moaning my name." She chuckled.

This has become sufficiently awkward that I had to chuckle too while I leaned back on the on the headboard.