Prolouge

"For the bear, we will make him black and white, like a panda bear? Kids love those adorable little things." Peter suggested.

"No, wait, golden yellow to be like the sun and stars so he is more interesting to families." Henry said with the others agreeing with him.

"What about the name?" Peter questioned as William thought random names.

"Well, we gotta keep the bear aspect in there so why not Bob the bear?" William blurted out.

"Uh too dumb."

Henry said shaking his head. William began pacing back and forth thinking of a good name.

"How about Frank the bear." Peter suggested as he put his pencil to his lips. Henry shook his head as Peter sat there, confused as the rest of them.

"Neddbear the Bear maybe?" Henry asked with William giving him a thump down, putting his other hand on his chin, pondering while pacing. Then the idea hit Henry.

"Huh, I like the name beginning with an F like Peter suggested but for the love of god, not Frank. What about Fredbear? It is all one word and sounds good to me." Henry suggested.

William clapped as he shouted

"Perfect, you're right! it does and what could we use for the second one, my daughter likes bunnies and they are pretty active fellows, always springing about. Hey, why not Springbonnie the bunny? He'll be golden like his counterpart."

"Yeah it sounds good, so Fredbear's Family Diner will be the name of the restaurant right?" Henry asked.

"Right." William said as he was nodding his head. A moment of silence occurred before Peter stated the question

"So when will we start this?" William without putting much thought into it answered Peter's question almost immediately.

"Tomorrow at best, we need workers and an engineer or two, hell maybe a full team to work on them and check on them once I ship them there."

"Oh I know a person, her name is Fritz uh, I forgot her last name but she won 1st place at the electrons contest here, she will be perfect." Peter said as William snapped his fingers and said

"Oh, you mean Fritz Schmidt, the 17-year-old, long brown hair, advanced engineering girl in the papers? Yeah, she will be perfect and every other job will be random job wanting people and maybe my oldest son too?" William said as Henry had a smile on his face, nodding his head up and down.

"Yeah, me and Peter will be the managers." Henry turned to point at Peter.

"You will handle the bill's, teaching the staff members, watching the shows to make sure everything runs perfectly, watch the shipments from William and other things while I handle running the places, rules, management, watching the engineers work, hiring employees, and the other stuff." Henry said as he and Peter stopped leaning against the truck.

"Whelp, I think we have everything planned out, well its been fun talking, goodnight I'm going home." Peter said before yawning.

"Alright Peter and Henry I'm going as well, take care you two." William said as he patted Henry on his back as he was heading to his car. The traffic was low and there were no cops in the area so he decided to speed up a little when out of nowhere a person jumped out in front of the car. William hit the brakes as hard as he could but it still hit him. William ran out of the car to go check on the person who looked to be 12-13, possibly 14 and was injured, possibly a broken arm or worse.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I am going to call an ambulance at the nearby pay phone but tell me why did you jump in front of me?" The black teenager stayed silent moaning. William went off running to the pay phone on the other side of the road. 5 minutes later he returned taking an extra shirt from the back of the car and tore it and began wrapping it around the kid's bleeding head and chest.