Chapter 6: Fazbear Fright and The Fire

"For us animatronics, not the spirits within them, we are sorry for killing your children. We are all so deeply sorry, of how we did those actions which led to you to killing those children and stuffing them in us. We are so sorry for what we have done to you and made you this way, insane and a murderer." The puppet hung its head in guilt. Springtrap put his hand on its back and said,

"It is okay, I have blood on my hands too. We all make mistakes. You all did, my oldest son with his younger son, and so has my wife and daughter. But I took it too far. I will pay, we will all be set free. I promise." The puppet's head shot up in surprise.

"R-Really? After what we did? T-Thank you, we will help you and make sure you get set free as well." The puppet held out his hand and Springtrap shook it.

"Then it is a deal, I will set you free, my family, everyone, I will set us all free. While you gather up the other five who were the original animatronics and have that birthday party."

They let go and waved goodbye.

"Well good luck William, your gonna need it. We all need it." Puppet said slowly disappearing.

"You too." Springtrap said as he walked away. But his mind went from the recovered innocent William to the modern one.

"Idiot, we can't be freed for what I have done, but I know I will and so will my daughter, her death at your hands will cost you your freedom." He then saw who it was in the office. In his confused split mind he saw Alexa, his wife.

"What, Alexa? How can this be? She disappeared so long ago, has she really returned?" Springtrap pondered as he stood in the window staring at Fritz.

Fritz was distracted on finding the animatronic. She then put the camera away and saw it. It was against the window. Just staring, it had a sad look in its eyes as if it were in pain or as if it knew her. The eyes were like that for a little bit until suddenly they turned to black. It slowly started walking toward the doorway. Fritz tried playing a noise but the audio was having an error. She started to tear up, fearing it was the end.

"No! No! No! No! This can't be the end! Not like this, please! Don't kill me! I don't want to die!" She covered her face and backed into the back corner of the room as the animatronic slowly approached from the doorway into the office.

"Please no! Stop! I must take back control! I can't let myself kill my own wife! Please, Springbonnie, I know she is a night guard but please give me back control!" Springtrap thought to himself causing the animatronic to move even slower. They both feared the worse for Fritz and if she would survive or die.

Diiiiinnnnnggggg Doooooonnnnnnngggggg Diiiiiinnnngggg. Diiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg Diiiiiiinnnnngggggg Diiiiiiinnnnnngggg Dooooooonnnnnnggggg. Those repeating sounds made Fritz jump up and cry with joy as Springtrap in Springbonnie's control slowly walked back to where they were last left. Springtrap was relieved that he didn't kill his wife but he worried on how much longer he could keep his split animatronic mind and his spirit's mind from killing Fritz. The next night Fritz was more alert and had a strategy to keep that animatronic at bay but swears she is seeing other animatronics, burning through her mind. She decided to just not care and thought they were just the ventilation going out. Springtrap saw them too but didn't think them as visions but rather ghosts of the past with the future on their body's while he had his moments in control. Since they had the mindset of the past they roamed to find the guard. Fritz was at 3 am and she saw a Freddy just slowly walk to her office than just duck and disappear. She shrugged it off as another vision due to the ventilation going out in her mind and went to fix it. Then an all too familiar groaning sound from that day in 1987. She slowly put down the panel and saw Freddy's face charge into her face with a scream of death as she braced herself as she closed her eyes and saw a bright light. She opened them, realizing that wasn't real and was scared to death and now had two errors on the camera panel and watched on the cameras as the animatronic came closer and the audio wasn't working. She thought of hitting reboot all but that might take too long. So she pressed the ventilation error to be rebooted so the light would stop blaring red and the sounds to stop and decided to hide underneath the table as it turned 4 am.

She tried to stop her heavy breathing when she heard the metal footsteps come closer to the office. She quietly crawled back more into the dark table and tried to not get up and run or scream. She saw the legs in the doorway of the office as it walked slowly into the room and stop at the chair. She could see the rotting muscles, the veins and arteries, and the stench of rotting flesh, years old rotting flesh. She wanted to puke so badly but kept her hand over her mouth to stay silent. It stood there, probably five minutes, maybe ten, just looking around. Something somewhere else just fell and the animatronic groaned and walked away and out of the office. She waited until the footsteps were at least distant enough and crawled out and pulled out the panel to reboot the audio. It created the loud rebooting beeps and the footsteps stopped. She checked the window and saw the animatronic run fast for her office as she just ran and slide into the vent without thinking and started to crawl as fast as she could to the other end. She heard the loud bumps behind her as she got out and started to run.

She tried her best to remember the layout and the shortcuts to certain rooms and as she got out of a one-way vent before Springtrap she hid behind one of ten arcade machines and waited for it to pass so she could keep moving. At first, it began to pass by but then it stopped. Springtrap noticed that one arcade machine was tilted to the left more than the right when the others were perfectly straight against the wall. It slowly walked toward the arcade machine when it struck 6 am. It began walking away and Fritz climbed out and centred the arcade machine back straight against the wall. She made sure to have all the errors rebooted and lock the exit while she exited through the front and locked it behind her and got in her car and drove away as fast as she could.