Chapter 5: The Last Resturant

Six years have passed since then, Fritz had long forgotten about the Fazbear entertainment and especially the one in 1987. William decided to change his last name to Fritz's and not to be of connection to his son anymore. Everything has been peaceful and happy those six years but now William felt like they needed money so he decided to look in the newspapers and he saw an ad for a new Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria.

"Fritz this will be perfect." William said circling the ad.

"William, no please don't. You lost your family because of that place and I lost my dignity there for being blamed, besides I saw things. The animatronics were trying to kill me, there were mysterious shadows, and the voices, the voices wouldn't stop until I left at 6 am. Please don't do it, I don't want to lose you to them too."

Fritz said holding her husband's arm.

"Fritz, my family and I were blamed too in the past for certain things, but this isn't just about the money, I'm going to look for answers there because something is never right there and I'm going to find out why." He dialled the number and Peter answered with his usual answering tone.

"Hello? Hello? Hello?". That old greeting from Peter gave William good memories of the time they spent as William was growing up with Henry and eventually meeting Peter and being friends for almost 11 years now.

"Hey, Peter do you remember me?" William asked.

"William! Oh my god, I haven't seen or spoken to you since 1987 because of your son disappearing, I-I thought you disappeared with him. How have you been? Why are you calling during my nightshift?"

Peter questioned as William sat down and explained.

"Well I am good, I'm calling because I would like to apply for the night shift." Peter sounded surprised and said

"Oh sorry but a guy named Mike Schmidt already got the job for the new night shift guard. Besides you know how suspicious previous employees are not allowed back. I already prerecorded two calls for him and right now I'm about to do his third tonight so I have to get going." William began frowning to what Peter was saying.

"Alright, thanks, Peter." William said as he heard something close in the phone call like a metal door.

"Sorry William, alright goodbye." Peter said as William immediately answered

"Bye Peter." Peter hung up.

The following week Michael was interviewed and hired for the new night shift, as he left the building he remembered that is where his little brother died and those kids went missing. One week later, Michael receives his guard uniform, keys, phone call tapes, and a letter congratulating him for being hired as the fifth guard for that restaurant that year. The next day is his first day, when Michael showed up he was greeted by the day shift guard and Henry the new main engineer of the now very small team. Henry acted odd, like if he grieved something that he kept secret from everyone. But Michael brushed it off as lack of new customers and payment and walked into his "new" office. There were cobwebs everywhere but then again they cheaply used a building they used years ago and left years ago. He then sat down and turned the prerecorded message for that night on and listens. Some of the new policy like the bleaching the carpets he didn't agree with but he stayed and did his job. He noticed that they were four animatronics and they looked like the first ones. It then came noticeably obvious that they are the original animatronics but with different heads and are somewhat patched up to look new.

"Humph cheaper than the toys." He thought to himself.

As the nights went on he heard five little kid voices and he swore he heard his little brother's and sister's so he then went to believe the missing children are possessing these animatronics causing everything to happen and his brother and sister are here. His fourth night came, and he worried for Peter as he heard the groaning get closer to Peter and a scream and the call ended and Michael feared the worse that Peter was killed. He tried his hardest to survive and succeeded with extra pay for Saturday but he decided to go back to Freddy's to do another extra shift to investigate and once his shift was over, he would sew the company for the policies and the deaths. But at the same time, William was planning to go there as well, to get rid of the bodies that still remain in the suits he stuffed them in long ago. When it turned 7 am and Michael left, William got out of his car and took his crowbar out of his bag and opened the chests of the deactivated animatronics and found the rotting, decaying, almost skeleton bodies of the kids inside the main four and investigated the golden one and found the other body.

"This will stop them from coming back for me." William thought as he began. All of the little kids, he began to drag them out and put them in one spot to give them burial in the back alley where he committed this all began. While taking out the last child, an employee drove up and parked in the parking lot. William didn't remember his name but recognized the man from Fredbear's when he found the first murdered kid in Fredbear's in the exact alleyway William was in. He walked into the building and stopped, he looked at William and said

"W-Who are you? D-Do I know you? Why do have that crowbar? Why are the animatronics open? Why do you have a body?... Oh god, you murdered someone! Oh god! I'm calling the police!" The employee began running to the office for the phone until William shouted

"Wait, it wasn't me! It was Michael! I saw him brutally murder some kids from outside and I came to bury them when he left. He broke the animatronics to hide the bodies in and he just left and is getting paid! Please, it wasn't me! It was all Michael!" The employee stopped and considered what he said and then calmly called the manager as William buried the last kid and later Michael was called and fired. Michael was so fed up with this company he decided it was enough and called the police. A few days later the company filed a lawsuit against Michael for breaking the animatronics when William told the lie of Michael killing the kids and breaking the animatronics to stuff them but it failed when the police investigated and found rotting human tissue and small pieces of bones in the animatronics. The company was trialled for covering up these murders and all the victims' families spoke out and each sued them as the government terminated the company and shut down all restaurants. Now, the company was exposed and shut down for good.

Once it was shut down, the government decided not to waste time destroying the location in Brooklyn that Michael worked at and left it to rot. A month passed and the place was breaking down and crumbling slowly, the animatronics began to break down and never activated at night since Michael and William had left. They just sat there, rotting away slowly inside and out, just as the children's bodies did once inside of them. William began to think as he drove up to park

"It's strange how I'm coming back." But he returned after a strange phone call with his son.

"Father, your life and my life may not have been good with me but listen for once." His voice sounded decaying and seemed to be groaning a lot between each word.

"She is there, Elizabeth is trapped there but you must free them all. It would fix her, please put her back together. There is still the secret room in that restaurant, they may have sealed it off but when you find it, all the answers will be in there, then do what you were asked. William, please listen. Free her." He suddenly hung up.

"Strange but if Elizabeth's soul is suffering too, they must be freed." He told himself. He told Fritz of what he was doing and she wished him luck as he stepped into his car. All of these thoughts were in his mind as he walked into Freddy's at sometime at 11 pm to free the kid's spirits.

"They must be free, the machines must be destroyed so they can be free." He thought as he grabbed a fire axe and walked around looking for this room, near the bathrooms there was an exit boarded up. Next to was a wall with a different texture than the other walls, it had white tiles first then black instead of black tiles first and white tiles next. He chopped at the false wall until a door was revealed. He opened it and there was the room, it was dark and had holes in the ceiling letting rain in. There were old arcade machines, old posters for each restaurant, and boxes with every document, the missing documents, the death reports, everything. There was a spare spring lock suit of Springbonnie that he hasn't worn in years and on the walls were every blueprint for every animatronic, even circus baby's pizza world blueprints and its location, but something else distracted him. He was looking up at the clock and watched it slowly become 12 am.