Chapter 4: The Murders and The Bite

Freddy Fazbear's was still open but had a bad reputation during early 1983 to late summer of 1983 with the incident of James's death at Fredbear's and with the recent disappearances and Elizabeth's death at Circus Baby's Pizza World. It was now early spring of 1984, there was one scheduled birthday then 4 regular days then Freddy's would close due to massive complaints of child and worker safety from the work inspections. The spring lock suits were scraped and put away for no further use since the two previous spring lock failures causing employee deaths. So were the real Fredbear and Springbonnie animatronics since one of them cause James's death and were deemed unsafe and were put into a storage location, where the new animatronics were waiting to be put in the new location that was almost done being built. But the prerecorded teaching tapes on the suits were kept in the same room as the spring lock suits by Peter. This last birthday party was for a nine-year-old named Nick who had his friends with him, Gabriel, Susie, Fritz, and Jeremy. They had the animatronics sing them songs while playing games with them like hiding and seek or I spy and were having a good time. Kelly had her dog with her, a nice golden puppy, but animals were not allowed in so Kelly tied it's leash to a pole and every 5 minutes came out to play with it and give it food.

Nick's mom got a phone call that her husband just had a car crash and was a critical condition and was close to death in the hospital. She didn't want to ruin her son's birthday so she came up with an idea.

"Hey Nick." she said as she tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah mom?" he asked smiling.

"I have to the grocery store and get some stuff for our family and some more presents for you at home. Can you stay here and have the employees watch you until I get back please?" As she grabbed her purse and wallet Nick responded with

"Okay, mom. I will do that and be watched and be with my friends." Nick hugged his mother and was told to

"Be a good boy and have a good time."

She then walked over to Henry and asked him.

"Is it okay and the other employee on duty to watch my son and his friends until I get back please." Henry looked confused.

"I would be happy to but why?" She leaned in close and whispered

"My husband just crashed his car and is in the hospital, and I don't want to ruin my son's birthday so I'm going to see him and tell my son tomorrow about it." She said as she took out a $50 bill and backed up as Henry then began to speak.

"Oh okay, I understand sure we will watch them. Now go do your business." She then smiled and said

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! Here I will pay the bill right now and will tip you so much. I promise I won't be too long. Here is my number just in case. Oh and don't forget the birthday cake for Nick too please and thank you." He grabbed the cash and said

"My pleasure." She then hugged Nick and walked out and drove away to the hospital.

30 minutes have passed and she hasn't returned yet, the cake was being baked and the children were having fun. Then the day shift employee on a search throughout the building came up to Henry and whispered.

"Hey boss, the spring bonnie spring lock suit is missing." Henry was shocked but still whispered,

"What! It's gone?! But where is it?" The employee motioned Henry to follow him and so he did to the parts and service room. Then Henry saw the horror that it was gone but everything else was still there.

"It was just here 10 minutes ago and now it's not! Is it haunted?" The employee was looking nervous beyond belief but so was Henry. He tried to calm the situation by saying a lie.

"Oh no, that suit isn't haunted. It is probably one of our employees sneaking in to wear it, hide in this room and scare us and tell us gotcha or something. Just look around the room. Then the door slammed and locked behind them.

"W-what the fuck?" Henry said as he tried opening it.

"Ridley it is locked we are stuck in here! I left my keys in my office!" Henry said getting stressed immediately and panicking beyond extreme, Ridley ran to the door and started banging on it shouting

"Help! Let us out! Someone help!" Henry joined in as well. But they were too far away for the kids to hear them and the man in the Springbonnie suit walked up to each child, offering cake to them.

"He-hey kids, here is your cake but you wanna eat it in the special V.I.P. birthday room?" All the children gasped and followed the man, except for Kelly, she was getting suspicious. But the rest followed him into the safe room that was off camera. He set the cake down and closed and locked the door behind them.

"Uh, Springbonnie why did you lock the door?" Nick asked as he was starting to cry. Jeremy was holding Fritz as he said

"Y-yeah why did you lock it, I don't like this!" Springbonnie slowly turned around with soulless eyes.

"Because no one wants to hear your screams of joy." The man said as he pulled out a cleaver.

"Now, who wants sliced pieces of children? Me!" He then grabbed Susie and lodged the cleaver through her throat and tearing it open. He threw her body across the room while pulling the cleaver out. He then threw the cleaver at Jeremy's leg as he tried to hide and dragged him out and put his thumbs in his eyes. He then quickly and swiftly cut out his tongue and his chest wide open. He then heard crying from the dark back corner. He saw Fritz trying to hide behind the table but grabbed him by the hair and decapitating him with 2 clean chops at the throat. As he made sure no blood covered the spring locks while was pooling from the bodies and were covering every tile on the floor, he heard distant and soft crying coming from the darkest corner in the room.

"Ah yes the birthday boy, well then Happy Birthday!" He screamed as he stabbed the forehead of Nick and carved a smile on his face and cut out the intestines. But he still had one more kid to deal with, it was Gabriel. He walked out to find her outside the front door crouching over. He first put black tape over the security camera at that door and walked outside to find her crying with blood covering her hands, dress and shoes. She was crying in a pool of blood with her dead dog who had just been run over by a car and horribly mangled. He saw this as an opportunity and said.

"He is not really dead... He's over here. Follow me." He said as the girl held Springbonnie's hand to even where he lured the other kids. He kept the light off until they were in there and the door was locked. He then flipped the light on to reveal to her the dead bodies of her friends. She screamed and turned around to find him swiping the cleaver down, chopping diagonally through her skull, splitting it in half and falling over. The job was done.

While Henry and Ridley were banging on the door they heard the scream so Henry decided to call the police with the phone in the room and told them that they were stuck in a room and heard a scream. When the man finished putting the bodies into the animatronics and cleaning up all of the blood off the floors, tables, the stages, and animatronics, he only had Nick's body remaining but nowhere to hide it so he went back into the room and went into a hidden vent and closed it behind him and crawled through the whole building's ventilation until he was next to the Parts and Service. When he got there, the door was opened and Henry and Ridley were out so the man crawled out and shut the vent and quietly closed the door. As he put Nick's body in the Fredbear spring lock suit and cleaned it, he took off suit, the man looked in the mirror to see his face to make sure it wasn't covered in blood to meet the face of William Afton, his face. William then proceeded to clean off the hand crank and cleaned the inside and outside of the Springbonnie spring lock suit to remove fingerprints but not the cleaver. He snuck past two policemen guarding the back entrance and got to the front of the diner and to the parking lot where the dead dog was in the alley he was with flies buzzing. Then an insane idea popped in his head, to experiment with the dog's corpse with one of the suits. He quickly and unnoticed picked up the dog's corpse and rushed to his car parked just a few feet away and drove away. He knew just the perfect animatronic to experiment with, his broken toy foxy prototype that was for Henry, it was mangled enough just like the dog so when he arrived home, went in to find that Mike and James were at school. So William carried in the dog and found the disassembled toy foxy and rearranged it to fit the dog's body. He then made very quick plastic plates to put over the endoskeleton and rearranged the animatronic again to then be nice and straight, now this was the perfect experiment and gift to Henry.