Chapter 6: Fazbear Fright and The Fire

Fritz didn't see her husband for years, he didn't call from a phone booth since that night, his credit card wasn't being used. A total of twenty-seven years have passed since that night and nothing came up of him, Freddy Fazbear's, or of William Afton. It was the year 2020, Fritz got a call from one of her friend's son, John, who was nineteen and he was telling her of a new attraction.

"So yeah, me and my friends are building a new attraction off of the bad reputation, the deaths and disappearances at Freddy Fazbear's and since you are the only employee that we know and are alive and who I know since we released the newspaper with our new horror attraction. We would love to have you with us, telling us how it was there, how everything bad started there and maybe be a part of the attraction?" The kid asked.

"I would love to tell stories of how that place was fucked up and have them used and sure I would like to work there. In fact the first day the building is built I will watch it all day and night." John was so happy over the phone he began stuttering.

"Alright, we would love that, trust me you will get paid very well y-you won't regret this. Thank you." He told her and they discussed when the building is built, the pay, and how the team is doing finding antiques at the different buildings. They talked and he hung up while Fritz went to watch TV with the information on a sticky note and the newspaper announcing the attraction's date is will be open.

The team then got a tip from a retired employee, who told them where locations dating back to Fredbear's Family Diner and all the secret rooms and when he found the dead kid in the alleyway because of the ad that was out, they thanked him.

"Please, call me Mr Stevenson, Robert Stevenson." He said as they left, meanwhile, the other half of the team continued to finish up the building, constructing it, its layout, and spooky atmosphere by making it look really old and decrypted. Two months passed since that one phone call and the building was complete and had nothing from Freddy's or Fredbear's inside it yet but was getting worked on and Fritz kept her promise and watched the building for the night. She told the teenager and the team stories of how it was to work there and what the usual night shift was and to make it authentic, they made that the night shift rules. She watched over the place which was already decaying, it wasn't exciting but if it would show people what really happened at Freddy's than the lies they believed many years ago, then it was worth it.

A day has passed, John and two people went to the last Freddy's location while the rest of the team went and unloaded the stuff they found to Fazbear's Fright. This was Fritz's third day as the previous was once again sitting there listening to John as he was explaining their not so great luck finding stuff and a training tape from Peter. She was expecting another call from John that said something like we are finding more paper plates of the animatronics but what he actually said shocked her.

"Hey hey, you won't believe it! We found one, a real one." She instantly knew then it that it was already in the building and she wasn't safe.

"But which animatronic?" she thought to herself. She then listened carefully and checked frantically to find it. William awoke slowly as he suddenly had multiple flashbacks of his life, certain programs quickly flashed such as activating free roam or activating as his eyes opened.

"Where? Where am I? How am I alive?" He looked at his hands to see broken animatronic hands with his decaying hands inside rotting away. It caused so much pain to talk but he still spoke.

"So I have become one of them?! But how and why? No one murdered me. I didn't die in anger. Did I free her? My mind is confused... Can't... Can't talk right... Telling me Springbonnie has activated. Spring... I sprung the trap. I Sp..Springtrap? Detected live form, huh? " He tried to get up as a part of his mind took control. He couldn't speak and just walked to the office like it knew where to go without him controlling himself. He then thought

"Wait if I'm not really walking and it is the animatronic, and it knows where to go then. There is someone here as the night guard."

He wondered into a short hallway and noticed there was a window. He noticed the movement of someone's arm through it and tried to see who they were. But when he got in front of the window to look, he couldn't see who it was because of a camera being in front of her face. He tried everything he could to take back control, then a child's laughter was coming from the room with the chica head.

"Was it laughter? Was it crying? They must not have a care in the world right now. Uncle Afton is going to have to teach them life's cruelty. No, I must help them. I must save them. Why can't I think right now?" William thought as he started walking to the room realising the thought to save the kid was feelings for strangers he hasn't felt in a long time when he started to not care for others and caused misery. He soon realised the laughter or crying is what he can do to take back control. He saw no child but still called out if a spirit was there who needed help.

"Hello? Any children there? Don't be afraid I'm one of you, trapped, alone, scared. Please, I want to talk." There was nothing but silence and Springtrap started to walk away mumbling

"Waste of my time! Stupid tricks for stupid feelings I don't need anymore! I'm one of them now, I can murder with people covering it up!" But a sudden voice could be heard quickly.

"I'm here." Spring trap turned around and the puppet came out from behind the presents, emerging from the box he was locked in so long ago. Springtrap was shocked and surprised.

"What are you doing here?" The puppet pointed at the old children drawings and said

"I'm here because I'm trying to help everyone be set free." Springtrap had thought of why he was brought back again, but then it hit him. He knew why he was alive, he needed to help save them, all of them, the only thing he could think possible. But should he just save himself and Elizabeth was the bigger question? But he needed to find out how first. So he asked the puppet how there was silence and he responded with,

"You must make the spirit feel happy, you must make them feel like they were. You must make them feel worthy to pass on... Happy, make them happy. Happy just like on their friend's birthday before YOU lured away and murdered them. Make them not know it is you trying to free them and you and us all might be free." Then Springtrap understood as he thanked the puppet and started to walk away.

"William wait! I need to tell you something! We need to tell you something!" Springtrap stopped and turned and walked back.

"Alright, what is it that you need to tell me?" The puppet looked down with his eyes showing regret and sadness.

"We-We want to apologize." Springtrap was confused, the puppet or them didn't do anything to him that day.

"For what?"