Chapter 4: The Murders and The Bite

Nick's mother was on her way to Freddy Fazbear's when she got a call from Henry and he explained that the children are missing and how they were locked in the parts and service that was against policy now to enter after the Fredbear incident and that she needs to come quickly. She sped up then concerned for her child after visiting her husband and having him die. She feared the worst that Nick was kidnapped. When she arrived she saw two cop cars with one outside the front door standing guard. She entered to see Ridley telling police what happened and how they got trapped. A police officer walked up and said

"Ma'am you need to leave now!" Her eyes began to tear as the officer began to push her away until a familiar voice screamed.

"Hey leave her alone she was the mother of one of the children." Henry said running up to the guard.

"Oh, my bad. Sorry, ma'am but you don't want to hear this but we do believe your son Nick, correct?" Her eyes began leaking tears as she heard her son's name but had the courage to speak.

"Yes, that is his name."

"Well, we believe he has been kidnapped along with his friends." Her heart sank as she screamed in heartbroken pain.

"No. Oh God NO! Not Nick, he is too young for this, he is too sweet, he is my little angel!" She started to break down as Henry put his hand on her back.

"We don't know which of either has happened but there seems to be no fingerprints or bodies or anything at the scene of the crime. So we don't know who did it and what happened but when we searched the building, we found these cracked glasses in the Parts and Service." He pulled out the glasses inside of a plastic bag as the mother broke down and screamed

"Those were my son's, nooooooo! He didn't deserve this!" She buried her head into her hands and cried uncontrollably.

The police officer put his hand on her back as well and said.

"I'm sorry ma'am I truly am. We are going to invest-" She grabbed him but the jacket and yelled

"You have to catch the man who did this! I can't live without my youngest son! He deserved so much more! His older brother and father and I won't be the same without him! It will be nothing but sadness for us! You have to find him!" She started shaking the officer as the other tried to pull her off. She then slowly stopped and put her head against his chest and cried.

"Please find the man and my son. Please, I beg you." She let go and the officer reassured her they would find them but she ran out sobbing and drove away.

The next day the animatronics were much more stiff with movements and the children told their parents about them leaking liquids which the parents saw was blood and mucus as the health inspector there at the time forced the pizzeria to shut down early. That night, Nick's mother was called by the police and Henry.

"Ma'am we have done more investigating and it appears they were kidnapped but don't worry we will have them back in a couple of days." Then they heard something fall, then a swoop, then silence.

"Ma'am?! Ma'am are you alright?! Send a cop car over to 435, West Pine street now!" The phone hung up and when the police got there, they saw that the mother had hung herself.

The same night at Freddy Fazbear's the animatronics was ready to be packaged and brought to a new location to be fixed and reopened as a new Freddy Fazbear's pizza. The child from Fredbear's saw the souls of the children who were scared, alone, and crying. She wanted to help them so she possessed the nearest object, the one who comforted her at her death, the puppet. She then went around promising each kid a gift, the gift of life. Since she could possess something and be giving life, she put each child in the animatronics they were stuffed in. Later the animatronics woke to life and were screaming in pain.