Chapter 5: The Last Restaurant

As it struck 12, all was normal. No animatronics, oddly quiet, and a storm was rolling in. Then Freddy awoke to life by a strike of lightning followed by strange noises. He noticed a figure, someone he had never seen before, a shadow version of himself. It was purple and black with white glowing eyes and teeth. It was breathing very heavily for a while until in a deep voice it spoke two words.

"Follow me." It attracted Freddy as he followed it to find out what it wants to show him. It led him down a corridor that seems familiar. It was the corridor that led him to the safe room, where she was murdered. The shadow went through but Freddy as with all his might couldn't walk through as it was against his programming. He then remembered where the puppet was stored in the parts and service and decided to go inform him of this. William took his chance and charged out and struck Freddy and tore him apart with his axe. When he was done, he felt as if he was being watched, so he went into hiding again in the safe room, now knowing they can't enter it.

The same breathing was heard by Bonnie and he noticed Freddy was missing. He thought he should look around the building and started calling her name out.

"Freddy? Frrreeeeeddddddddddyyyyy? Gabriel where are you? Please, you are worrying me." Bonnie looked everywhere in the upper side and Freddy wasn't there so he decided to check to the lower side where the office is. Bonnie walked down the left corridor and felt a presence similar to toy bonnie's spirit, a dark presence through the walls, watching him as he tried to ignore it. He didn't find Freddy in the office but someone else.

"Follow me" it said as it walked away.

"He-Hey are you leading me to Freddy? Wait up." Bonnie followed the shadow to the safe room and as well couldn't enter, he turned around and saw Freddy's hat. He walked up to the shadows and saw Freddy dismantled everywhere.

"Freddy! Gabriel! No! I'm going to get everyone else! We will fix yo-" Bonnie was cut off by the axe in his back as he screamed his high pitched scream that sent chills into William's back. William began smashing every limb and part off, feeling a different presence than what Bonnie felt, so he stayed in the safe room.

Chica awoke to the scream and saw Bonnie and Freddy were missing.

"Bonnie? Freddy?" She called out and thought

"Where are those two, there ain't no guard, we were left to rot so why are they missing?" She entered the kitchen and into complete darkness. Her animatronic eyes night vision activated and she saw a figure standing there. It appeared to be a dark, shadow of toy Bonnie. It had two glowing white eyes and a wide smile. It suddenly spoke

"IT'S ME!" Chica ran out and saw the Purple Freddy entity.

"Follow me." It said and walked away she followed until the safe room and saw bonnie's hand and walked to the shadows instead of the safe room. William charged out as she kept repeating

"Wait it's you. No, No, No!" She said before William swung the axe that chopped Chica's head clean off. He did the same to her, dismantled every limb with the axe like the others walked back to the safe room.

"Three down, one to go." He thought as he walked in.

Foxy awoke to the sound of the slamming open and closing door of the kitchen door but when he stepped out of his pirate cove he saw everyone was missing.

"Hello? Freddy? Bonnie? Chica? Where are you guys are you okay?" He called out. He walked into parts and service and saw the shadow who spoke

"Follow me." He followed it to the corridor and saw Freddy's, Bonnie's, and Chica's dismantled bodies on the floor. He ran up to them to try to gather their parts and bring them to the puppet. William came around the corner and chopped Foxy's lower jaw clean off and he fell on his back as William tore him apart Foxy, piece by piece and at that moment the presence suddenly left. The presence was Golden Freddy's spirit watching and now he fled back to his suit and sat motionless as it struck 6 am.