Chapter 7: The Twisted Search for the Lost Ones

As she began to walk closer she soon noticed papers inside the boxes, some with records of employees including hers, old blueprints, as she soon noticed that one of the blueprints was of Circus Baby, her structure, and her delivery location. It says 435 Franklin Street exactly what Michael said where his old house was. She folded the paper back up as she entered the new location on her phone but while doing so she heard breathing. She finished typing and started looking around for anything else, all she found were death records dating back to the first two spring-lock failures in 1982 to Peter's death in 1993. But one record was burnt, it was burnt and crumbled and as she unwrapped it and flipped it over. It said, "Turn Around And You Will See Me." She was starting to panic as she fears for what was behind her and so grabbed a nearby fire axe on the floor and swung around so fast, nobody would have expected it but to her surprise, no one was there.

"Huh, somebody from the team or some random kid must have written on this to spook someone out, and I have to admit it worked." She turned around to look at the document she left on the boxes to find a shadow. It appeared like Bonnie and had soulless white eyes, and it spoke to her.

"IT'S ME! THE VICTIM IN THAT RECORD! SURPRISED TO SEE ME AGAIN FRITZ SINCE OUR LAST ENCOUNTER?" She fell back in fear as the thing started slowly walking toward her as it seemed to start to rot. Its body began withering holes into the plastic to then turning into flesh, muscle and bone and began leaking blood and a black substance as bugs began crawling out as well, the fingertips began to turn into ashes as sharp screw like fingernails replaced them, and the head began to slowly form and wither away into a black skull as the other flesh fell off as the teeth were falling out as large, thin, sharp teeth replaced the whole mouth.

Fritz feared for her very life as the creature came closer and closer every minute.

"YOUR FIRST SPRINGLOCK SUITS MAY HAVE FAILED AND KILLED ME AND ANOTHER BUT AT LEAST NOW I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE. I AM YOUR DEATH AND TO ALL. I AM GOD YOU FOOL!" It said before it skull mouth cracking open wider to reveal more teeth like human teeth, big sharp teeth, canine-like teeth, shark teeth, just too many to count before death. It charged at her but she blinded it with the flashlight as it shrieked the most heart-racing shriek as she ran out the safe room and toward the employees' room where she assumed they kept the generator there as it followed behind floating. She threw the axe directly at it to slow it down. It chopped off the legs. It fell to the floor as expected but the legs stood up and they came back to the shadow but started splitting apart into multiple legs and letting out black blobs of liquid containing blood and oil and mucus and other things as well with the arms to then all come together to reform the beast and as it crawled on its twelve legs and began charging.

Fritz entered the room to find it pitch black except the eyes of a few heads and an endoskeleton sitting there, deactivated she hide at one corner which had the generator across from it. She covered her breathing as she heard the cracking bones and breaking machinery enter the room, loudly breathing as its eyes and multiple teeth glowed a bright white but did not provide light in the room. She heard it coming closer as it stopped in front of her and listened.

"Shit!" she thought to herself.

"It must have heard me breathing earlier!" As the creature got closer they both heard a loud metal sound coming from the stage. It took notice and it immediately crawled fast over to there as Fritz noticed the endoskeleton was now gone and the generator keys were on the table. She quickly took them and began to turn on the generator. It managed to turn on turning on the lights as she heard the creature yell and tables crashing. She quickly got up and ran out to pick up the axe as she saw the creature with pulsating skin and huge blisters all over growing bigger and some popping releasing the unknown liquid. She then noticed it was the light that was doing this to it so she grabbed her flashlight and turned it onto the brightest setting. She clicked the flashlight on but she couldn't get a clear shot on the creature's face as it dodged so fast while beginning to run at her. Without notice, the fast steps stopped as she looked to see the endoskeleton holding up the creature allowing her to shine the flashlight on him.

She proceeded to do that and as she got it in the thing's eyes the whole body began blistering up and spewing the liquid as it broke from the grip and jumped on Fritz as its face started deforming. The pure white eyes started to melt onto her as well as the face did, so she pushed it off and into a wall as its face melted into that liquid as the body did as well and soon after the liquid began rising toward the roof covering it all up as the thing melted into it. Fritz knew that this thing would consume her too so she ran to the exit as it consumed the endoskeleton who let her go free. She tried open the door but it was locked and rusted shut as the liquid spread across the whole decaying building and as animatronic parts started emerging from the piles on the floor. They stood up and started reforming into five different animatronics and as their body shaped but rotting immediately and started blistering as the shadow did. She then picked up the fire axe from her pack and immediately began chopping the door off the hinges.

The animatronics then came life just as the doors swung open as Fritz quickly ran out to then turn around to see the animatronics. They were horrible, twisted, broken, and nightmare enduring versions of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Fredbear and as she saw them they were dragged into the darkness, one by one. The doors then shut as the building started falling apart and it eventually collapsed and was consumed by it as well. The darkness then began to form holes underneath with flames erupting from it as it sunk lower and lower. It was then sealed off by concrete building on top of it layer by layer and sealing it and the flames.

Fritz was shocked and speechless because of the whole thing until she got in her car with the location on her GPS.

"Good, now I got the location of where she was delivered, now to find them and possibly the lost souls, William, and perhaps Michael..." She took back out the paper to find written all over it

"HELP US! THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU! HELP US! FREE US! HHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP UUUUUUSSSSS!!!" She was, of course, freaked out but since it said "help us" multiple times instead of "behind you" like before, she couldn't help but to see it as a message for help to let the souls be free. She then began to drive off in her car in the ever-growing darkness with the Afton's old home address to find those who are calling for help. But as she drove away the ground that once held the pizzeria began to melt into a single small hole as the twisted version of Freddy climbed out from the fires of hell to then see Fritz's car and start following it and as she went along, he kept his distance and as they passed by places like the river where foxy arose from a hole at the bottom with sea barnacles all over him and slowly deforming, he went to join Freddy. To then next an out of town chemical plant as Bonnie emerged from a hole which brought down some tanks of acids on his skin as it started melting, he slowly followed Freddy as well. They then past a rundown bakery which burned down some years ago and hasn't been touched once since then. Chica rose up from the burning stove which fell into another hole to hell as she climbed out to join the others, keeping their distance from Fritz. Fritz then drove past an old, withering away Fredbear's Family Diner build board as the eyes turned to look at Fritz and then at the animatronics. The fun and innocent looking Fredbear began rotting into an evil entity almost nothing can match as it came out it reformed to the twisted version of Fredbear. All of them having rotting skin, multiple upon multiple layers of teeth and jaws, curved in an outward sharp fingernails, spikes growing out of anywhere large and small, huge blisters growing everywhere, and cold, dead, piercing eyes set to kill you both inside your soul and life Now all the animatronics follow behind at a great distance as Fritz journey was now to the Afton house as well as Springtrap was.