Chapter 1: The Diner and Circus Baby

6 months have passed since that day and Michael started working at Fredbear's to bring in additional money.

"Well Michael I say we did good, so did Peter. Everyone else as well. Fredbear's Family Diner is a huge hit!" William said to Michael as they were driving home.

"Hey uh dad, thanks." Michael quickly spat out.

"For what?" William questioned.

"Well for convincing Henry to hire me for a job here, I can't thank you enough." William placed his right hand on Michael's back and said,

"Hey, son I love you, the whole family. I will always help." As they arrived home the phone rang and William talked to a man.

"Yeah, uh huh. Yeah, it is called Circus Baby's Pizza World, when are the animatronics coming, tomorrow good. Alright, thanks, these will be a pleasure to have. Tell Fritz thanks for making these too okay Henry, oh and how is training the employees about the spring lock suits going with Peter? Hmm good, we don't want a repeat on those last two victims of them getting loose. I will see you there with the two other engineers and be on top monitoring okay. Alright goodbye."

William went around town hanging posters for Fredbear's Family Diner and Circus Baby's Pizza World.

Later several calls came in for Circus Baby's and he told them their payment and to arrive tomorrow. He thought to himself

"This Circus Baby World is the perfect test to see how easy it is to how to improve on the spring locks and my other interests." William looked over to see Elizabeth playing with a Springbonnie plush and looking a little sad. So he made an order to an employee at Afton Robotics to make another animatronic that looks like Lily and name her Baby and have the same mechanics as the others and a few new mechanisms he wanted. The next day, William had 32 customers at Circus Baby World's while Peter and Michael where in charge of cleaning and the day shift at Fredbear's and James was there with William and Elizabeth. William told Elizabeth of the animatronic designed for her as they walked up to the restaurant's entrance. The building used to be a laundromat place but it went bankrupt but in the week it was remodelled to be Circus Baby's Pizza World.

"Really daddy? Oh, thank you thank you thank you!" Elizabeth said jumping up and down.

"Yes, Elizabeth I'm glad too." William said as they stepped into the main stage area with each animatronic on each stage, Circus Baby on the centre one and every other one Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, and Ballora on the side stages. The animatronics were allowed to move to each party room to perform for each birthday kid. There were three other animatronics, Balloon Boy, JJ, and DeeDee. Balloon gave out balloons, JJ did juggling shows, and DeeDee did some fishing acts in this little plastic pool filled with water and rubber ducks with prizes and would let kids try it out. They would move around the three other party rooms that the main animatronics weren't performing it would be entertained until their show with the main animatronics. An hour into opening day and one of the phones on the wall ran and William picked up while Elizabeth ran off to have fun with the other kids.

"Hey William the schematics of the software is the same in the others while the one in Baby is different, the weird mechanics you personally wanted to be built in it, uh, what are they for?" Fritz said as William kept track of his daughter.

"Oh, it is a little mechanism that dispenses ice cream for the kids so she is more... Interesting." He said with a pause.

"Okay, but with Baby now since she was a little rushed, the mechanism is a little unstable and will grab anything if it malfunctions from the ice cream to possibly a child and maybe hurt them. You should be worried."

"Hmm this is bad I will put up a sign to not go too close to the robots and not touch Baby as one of the rules. Don't worry we won't screw this up on the first day besides it is a good experiment for the new spring lock formula I planned out. This will work now please go watch the robots and children at Fredbear's."

"Yes, sir." Fritz said as William said goodbye and hung up and walked over to Elizabeth who was dancing like a ballerina in Ballora Gallery.

"Hey Elizabeth, I'm sorry to say but there is a new rule where no one can touch Circus Baby." Elizabeth looked confused and began slowly tearing up.

"Wha- why daddy you built her for me, why can't I play with her?" William tried coming up with an excuse and instantly blurted out.

"I'm sorry but she is-is just, uh, too shy for anyone to touch her and she might get scared, yeah so please don't do that." Now Elizabeth was started to feel sad and not important to her father and like the company was more important than her.

"But daddy she looks so happy and is singing to the kids." Elizabeth said to try to change her dad's mind.

"Elizabeth I just said no. But don't worry, no one can touch her except me and Henry whenever she gets sick so don't feel like I'm punishing you."

William patted Elizabeth's back and suggested her to go play with FunTime Freddy and Bon Bon and listen to his stories.

"Okay, daddy." Elizabeth said trying to not act sad when she had a character based off of her and designed for her that she can't play with but still went over to FunTime Freddy and BonBon and played hide and seek with them. But she still felt sad but William didn't notice as he was obsessed with his interests of how fascinating the experiments for the spring locks were going. Elizabeth let down her two ponytails and let her hair fall then she put a little bow on it that bonnet gave her as a gift from BonBon, Funtime Freddy, and herself. It looked nice and she thought it was a good use and then she kept begging the next couple of hours to her father to go see Baby who was just for her but William was distracted on company matters, Henry came for an hour as a guest and asked where the two engineers were, they were two of the best at Fredbear's and worked at Circus Baby's. William knew what his pal was talking about but he lied his way out of it saying they told him they had sick family in another part of the country and that he shouldn't worry. Henry believed it and moved on, he had his daughter Lily over to see Funtime foxy and played red light green light games. She had a lot of fun with Elizabeth they agreed on many topics and played many games they liked together and especially since their fathers were best friends as well.