Chapter 8: The Forgotten and Reunions

As Fritz drove down the highway for almost the fifteenth hour, she kept thinking about what Joseph said. By this case, what he meant by freeing the rest of them, how many of them are there, how can people keep coming back for work and spending money on for their little kid. She still kept driving for some time until she saw the turn she needed to make to get to the new location. She turned down the road to see a giant building, withering but had signs that it was new and opened, it was the storage location used to keep the animatronics back in '87 once again reused as a "brand new" building like the other one.

"How cheap can this get? They are using old buildings, props, animatronics, food recipes, everything from before but slightly updated technology than before." Fritz said as she parked, once again grabbing her flashlight and crowbar just for anything. She got out to see two cars parked there, so she knew two people were here. As she entered, inside the restaurant was shockingly clean, no speck of a cobweb or dust anywhere, just new arcade games, a stage, and cheap looking rehashes of the toy animatronics and next to the was a sign that said

"THE ROCKSTARS!". They were deactivated, for now, she continued looking around, she eventually ended up where she had living hell on that one Sunday night, where the nightmares won't ever stop because of it. The door behind the desk, she remembered what it was. It was the off-camera kitchen, she entered to find two old rusty doors. One had bright white lights showing through the bottom of the doorway while the other door had a faint yellow glow. She had a suspicious feeling of that door so she took the door on the right. Inside she found an office with two broken, open vent shafts, a computer from the late '80s, early '90s. A little doll of Funtime Freddy on top of the computer with a little sticky note saying

"Helpy." on it.

"Huh, Helpy? That must be your name then." Fritz said looking around seeing very old and new kid drawings.

"I don't remember there being a clown other than Circus Baby or Circus Ennard, but I especially don't remember a clown in this company as a character." Fritz was beginning to feel watched. She realised she left the door open, she heard quiet breathing.

"You know, the clown did not come from Fazbear Entertainment but the amusement park where you worked for Fazbear Fright, the same amusement park I worked at... Fritz." A voice said as she turned around slowly with her flashlight to then see, it was Henry. He was looking tired, clothes had some wear in them and he now had a beard to combo with his blond hair and brown eyes.

"Hello, Fritz, nice to see you again, looking for a job?" Henry asked. Fritz was caught off guard so well, she couldn't say any words, she then noticed the door with the faint yellow glow was now open, dim yellow light over a wooden table with the outline of four chairs and the outline of someone sitting in one. She walked past Henry to enter the room to see who the figure was. The figure became more and more clear as she feared it was someone she knows, but then she saw Jeremy's face and he was alright from his accident. He waved at her and she waved back. Fritz decided to answer Henry's question who was now behind her entering the room, quietly shutting the door.

"Yes, I'm looking to help, I know your plan to free them, Joseph told me. I want to end their suffering." Fritz said as she continued in the dimly lit room, the only light source in there was a single tiny bulb over a wooden table. There were four seats but three of them were there so she took her seat. She noticed in the darkness, a few thin lights through a doorframe.

"Where does that door lead?" Fritz asked.

"That door leads to back alley, it's part of our plan." Jeremy said, smiling just like he did 30 years ago.

"Since we are on the topic of the plan, let's go over it since you are new here Fritz. But quick question, where's William and are you working with him?" Henry said as Fritz only saw his hand point at her through the tiny source of light hanging over her.