Chapter 6: Fazbear Fright and The Fire

As Fritz kept returning to guard the place, the phantoms of the once known animatronics appeared more and the animatronic was much faster but Fritz had her strategy and her hiding places so she knew how to survive. The puppet spent his time as an apparition changing his appearance to what the children from 1984 when they were given life as animatronics and gave them a chance to have that birthday party. The more he invited, the harder they became to find and get too. But as this was ongoing and the nights were passing by, Springtrap had more and more trouble controlling his mind and himself while his Springbonnie animatronic mindset was getting more and more in control. Fritz was having hell on earth keeping her mind together as these ghosts from the past kept showing her the flashbacks. The bite of 87 with Jeremy, the bodies of the murdered kids in 1987, the suspicious looks of Henry and the disappearances of Michael and William.

It didn't help that on the phone calls were the instruction tapes she listened to from Fredbear's and Freddy Fazbear's bringing more nostalgia but she kept it together and made sure she completed her shift for that money and the reasons to not open this attraction. She noticed things were breaking more and more as if they were being tampered with manually. The Springbonnie mind in Springtrap was getting too impatient and was using any measures necessary to get her and was becoming faster and faster. On the fifth night, the puppet looked and looked for the kid, determined to set all six of them and herself free. She did think for some time.

"I should give up."

"I'm a failure and left them all with eternal damnation." But the memories of her death, their deaths, everyone's deaths at the hands of one man, the years of pain and suffering, just pushed him to not fail, this is just the fifth and then the party can start then we are freed. She then found the spirit but to her surprise, it was her spirit, the corrupt part of her spirit.

The part that she forgot about, her feelings of sadness and dread from that day. Her soul split into two where the first half stayed in the puppet and gave the kids life in the animatronics as a second chance to have revenge. Where the second half became so corrupt with vengeance, sadness and grief it split itself apart but became lost in the ghost realm and forgotten. The puppet was so sure that her other half moved on or had possessed one of the animations but it didnt, it just stayed in the void, it had given up on anyone being able to move on. The puppet came up to her second half and set down the birthday cake. The sudden introduction of good feelings and hope caught the spirit's attention.

"What is this?" The spirit asked as the puppet came closer to her.

"It's for you." the puppet responded as they grabbed a slice and tried handing it to the lost soul.

The spirit looked at her, to have herself back together, whole again. She was now ready for the party and he knew that tomorrow is another day, a new day, a new end. She then faded from the memories and left it empty. The memory then faded away from reality slowly returning to the present at Fazbear Fright for the puppet.

Fritz had survived all nights but then thought.

"If these are ghosts of the past, then this place is keeping the kids and people who have died because of those restaurants, then this is keeping them from being free." She decided she would spend one last night there, it would the final night for everything and every spirit there. She took a lighter because at some points of high stress she would smoke but not often at that place, a dozen or two of wooden boards to cover the exits with to keep the one animatronic in, and a can of gas because dismantling them didn't work before with the toys so instead she would burn the place down. She arrived to see the Freddy face that was just plastered in front of a fire and it was just a plain old mockery to everything she had done there and what happened there as well. As soon as she arrived it was 11:30 pm so she got to work covering all exits both outside and inside for extra sealing but left small gaps for her thin body to slip through and torch that damn yellow rabbit she kept thinking as the clock struck 12:00 am.