Chapter 4: The Murders and The Bite

After a full week working on the place and animatronics, they started posting hiring signs across the city and multiple applicants came so they had more employees to work with. But no applicants came for the night shift and Peter was deciding to do it himself but William came, greeted his friend and got the job. Later Michael came asking for the same job. He was informed of his father getting the job and Michael felt disappointed. Peter brought up how they needed more engineers.

"Yes, I have experience with animatronics, I'm up for the job." Peter stood up from his desk and shook Michael's hand.

"Well, I think you're sure to be hired. Let's go to the manager and ask, I'm the assistant manager here." Peter said as they went into the kitchen where the boss was monitoring the newly hired cooks make and taste test the food. Peter asked for Michael's hire and the manager agreed. They opened up on February 23, 1984, and it had so many customers from the old place and new customers but business was very big there especially after the first day which was very successful.

The first night of the grand opening, the old animatronics awoke in the parts and service.

"Ah, my head hurts. What happened? Where are we?" Freddy asked as he sat up from being face first on the floor. The door opened and a light came into the dark room.

"Puppet. Where are we? What happened to us?" Bonnie asked as he slowly got up using his only hand.

"Where is my face?!" Bonnie yelled as Chica activated and examined herself to say

"We don't know but what happened to us?" Chica said, glitches out those words as she looked at her hands.

"I don't know but it appears they have moved us and put you five away in here and using new robots. I feel his presence, the killer. Down the hall, the security guard. It's him!" as he pointed down the hall to the man behind the camera. Diiiiinnnngggg Doooonnnggg.

"It is 12 am, I am being drawn to my box, explore the place, learn it and use it to your advantage against him." The puppet started floating away.

"Whelp might as well." Foxy said walking toward the show stage. The first two hours they explored, they learned the paths, vents, everything to get him.

It became 1 am and the puppet was left in the box pondering, as the animatronics came to him from done exploring the building in the shadows. They asked him,

"Puppet, we have explored the building, what should we do, should we attack him now?" The puppet's head rose out and he responded with his eyes starting to glow and his arms slowly rising from the box.

"It seems he doesn't know of your awakening, but he is clever, so I will assist us in our fight for our happiest day, I shall make the toys move as we do and help us." He then screamed as he used his paranormal powers to bring the toys to life. They were confused at first but puppet spoke something to them in a secret code within the words

"IT'S ME!" it whispered to them. Then they knew what to do and started moving. William didn't notice the activity until 2 am, he saw the toys move around as if they were alive if they were the kids he murdered.

"That's is impossible, spirits aren't real and besides. Those kids are dead, long gone." He thought to himself. Then he thought his face might be recognized to the potential spirits so he took a spare Freddy head in a box in the back room and tested to see if it fools the system in the toys. Unfortunately, it worked and that became his method and he told Peter of his sightings but twisted in some lies. Like that he was almost killed and happened to put on the mask and it worked and that they are trying to kill him. Peter being the good friend believed him and made sure Joseph knew the method as well. The manager questioned Fritz if this was a glitch to which she couldn't tell because all of the systems were normal. The old animatronics got impatient and took matters into their own hands but all of them had the same face recognition system except for the puppet and Foxy, they both know it is a lie and saw how he did it so they weren't fooled. But the puppet is kept tamed through winding the box and the flashing of the light causes a system restart in Foxy forcing him to back off.