December 27, 2016

Dear Savanna, 

It's been 23 days since I've heard from you now. I wish I had something better to talk about than some sick freak that lost his virginity to his sister, but if I don't talk to you about this then I think I might actually go insane. I forgot to that Christian met my brother yesterday, and they took and instant liking to each other. It's no surprise, they're both completely off their rockers.

Christian makes me sick. After he told me about his sister, he said "we can work through this together" like we're in marriage counseling or something. I was disgusted. I "dumped" him and told him I didn't want to be around him, and he didn't get the message. He still kept telling me that he loved me and bothering me even after. His sister was begging me not to break up with him. I ended up having to block the entire family, even the border that lived in their house. 

I can't keep shit like this to myself, it's sick. What happened between him and his sister is bad enough, but what he did to that little girl... what if he does something to another girl and I didn't speak up? I will feel responsible. People have a right to know Christian's true nature. This isn't about being petty, this is about hopefully saving someone from having the same fate as that poor girl in Charlotte did. People have to know the truth. We both know that...

Hurry home, 

M.