June 26, 2017

Dear Savanna,

Things have gotten much, much worse since we last talked...

I don't know how to even say this, or if I should be saying this. I shouldn't. I promised April I wouldn't tell anybody, but this secret is just too big to keep, so I'm telling you. They took Asia. I can't even come to terms with how crazy this is. You're gone, now she's gone...it's too much. I can't really give details because honestly at this point I don't know much besides what April told me, but what she told me doesn't make sense...because there's something she isn't telling us. I don't care about the mystery of it all, I just want Asia back. She doesn't deserve this.

I'm pretty sure the 2017-2018 school year, like all others, is going to be a year that people love to hate me.  Why? Because I'm the Georgina Sparks of BCHS, and while you and Rachel tell me to move schools, let us all remind ourselves...that will never happen, unless...I have a plan. See, I recently learned about something called a residency affidavit, and that basically says I can go to school wherever I live even if it isn't with my parent. As long as our parents sign the paper and say that I live with y'all, I can go to KMHS. Mom would just have to drive me to your house every morning so I could catch the bus, and then pick me up in the afternoon.

Or you could just come back to BCHS? I need my bestfriend back and I am SO tired of competing with Ben or Harley for Brooklyn's attention. Don't even get me started on the other ones. Harper is a complete hoe, Cassie is too perky but she listens, Janet never shuts up about her dogs, and Kendra is always preoccupied with something else- always too busy. With you, you're not like them. That's why you're my best friend, Savanna. I miss you, so please come back. I really hope you'll consider. I  don't think I can take two more years of that school by myself.

Wishing you were here,

BFF.