April 24, 2017

Dear Savanna,

You wouldn't BELIEVE the Spring Break I've had...

First off, Asia spent almost the whole week with me and I think she was miserable, like I mean it's not my fault. I literally said, "You can come in here, if you want?" and she said, "Why would I wanna do that?" and I was like...REALLY? That was a kind of rude thing to say, but whatever.

Me and Brooklyn got into an argument over Buddy. We're good now, but dude- the argument was freaking ridiculous. He left Brooklyn for his ex, aka Kasey's BFF aka Katy who by the way, is "pregnant" with a rape baby. The pregnancy is fake, and I'm not going to say the rape is, but we all know the pregnancy was made up for attention and probably to trap a guy in a relationship. There are too many girls that do that, Melody included. They are SUCH attention whores...

Anyways, your family doesn't know where you are anymore, or at least they didn't until I told them. Carol knows nothing as far as I know, but the others do. Your mom is REFUSING to tell anyone any information and the ones who probably DO know something won't fess up. Even that Justin guy agrees with me, you need some time away from your mom. At this point, I'm willing to do pretty much anything to make sure you're safe, and honestly it seems like when it comes to your mom...you're not. If it seems like she's choosing Wayne over you or something like that you just lash out and hurt yourself. When does it get to the point that you hurt others? What about your brother, Vanna? Just take a break from your life, fam. You need one. 

Wishing you weren't such a nut job, 

BFF.